2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Great job tonight!!

Someone should plaster Gillicks farging face to the window of his private box, tape his eyes open and force him to watch this collection of stiffs he's assembled as a "pitching" staff.

farging ridiculous.

ice grillin you

doesnt matter the offense has gone september brain dead anyway

kendrick got hit by a ball and left the game

they havent been able to score against the rockies 3-4-5 pitchers....at home
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Kendrick took a line drive off the right knee and the ball flew up into the air.  Contusion, x-rays negative, day-to-day

but it's 9-0.   :boom

PhillyGirl

Yeah, I see the score, but wtf.....they can't catch a mother farging break. Kendrick's been lights out.  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I'm not even watching tonight.  I'm just not in the mood for more disappointment.

ice grillin you

its worth watching just to hear how dejected wheels is...in fact making that ahole feel like poop is the best thing the team has done all year

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2007, 08:37:29 PM
doesnt matter the offense has gone september brain dead anyway

kendrick got hit by a ball and left the game

they havent been able to score against the rockies 3-4-5 pitchers....at home

the score is 9 farging nothing. Why are you saying this is the OFFENSE'S fault?  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

never said it was their fault...i said the pitching doesnt matter in september because the offense always dies

even if they were getting solid pitching they wouldnt win this series because the offense is runnin on empty

PhillyGirl

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2007, 08:50:12 PM
never said it was their fault...i said the pitching doesnt matter in september because the offense always dies

even if they were getting solid pitching they wouldnt win this series because the offense is runnin on empty

^^^^exactly

reese125

QuoteSomeone should plaster Gillicks farging face to the window of his private box, tape his eyes open and force him to watch this collection of stiffs he's assembled as a "pitching" staff.

I mean, thats just good stuff

Rome

The headline on Phillies.com is "Kendrick Departs, Phils Looking For Comeback."

It's 12-0.

:-D

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe me moving is a good thing...I won't be a glutton for punishment and watch this slop every night then.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2007, 10:15:31 PM
Maybe me moving is a good thing...I won't be a glutton for punishment and watch this slop every night then.

Ha.

BigEd76