2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Can't wait to read that. I'm sure you've made your boy Marcus Hayes proud. Maybe he'll let you spoon with him now.

ice grillin you

roberson should have caught the ball and he also has to be sent down yesterday....but i still cant get over how shallow charlie had him playing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Cholly thinks a "no doubles defense" has something to do with tennis.

This team is cooked for a lot of reasons not the least of which is that bumbling hick farghead.  Yet there's some people out there (media queers) pushing him for manager of the year.  Preposterous as it sounds the Phillies might give him an extension.

Oh, and why was Kendrick taken out AGAIN after only 88 pitches?  Oh, that's right - because he gave up a couple of runs.

So Kendrick gets yanked yet Tom Gordon gets yet another shot to blow a game?  Brilliance, man.  BRILLIANCE.

:puke

ice grillin you

who saw the sportscenter stat this morning that major league teams this year leading by 6+ runs in the 8th or 9th innings were 517-0 before yesterday

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2007, 09:00:21 AM
who saw the sportscenter stat this morning that major league teams this year leading by 6+ runs in the 8th or 9th innings were 517-0 before yesterday

Missed it but I didn't miss Mitch Williams bashing Roberson (whom he referred to as right fielder)

ice grillin you

roberson just isnt a major league player...its that simple...i cant really blame charlie for putting him in...that is one situation where injuires (bourn/victorino) cost them...of course if it wasnt for charlie they wouldnt have ever been in that situation to begin with

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2007, 09:00:21 AM

If they made it 5+ instead, the Phils' comeback in Milwaukee would have been included but it wouldn't have looked as bad as 517-0.  Brutal.  F'ing losers.

Here's the latest brilliant move:

Eaton is being skipped from Saturday to Tuesday so he can face the Mets next weekend (against whom he's undefeated).

This pushed Moyer and Lohse up to face the Marlins.

This now means that the 2nd-best starter as of now (Lohse) will face the worst team in the NL instead of pitching in a 4-game series against the team directly behind them in the wildcard race.  BRILLIANT!

Oh yeah....they're apparently interested in Bob Wickman when he clears waivers since we don't have enough fat ass washed-up relievers.  Too bad Ray King was traded to Milwaukee earlier this week or they could have gotten him too!   :boom

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

ha...busted before I could edit that. 

Might as well sign him too.  He's round and wearing red...

Rome

We were watching the Phillies the other night and Mesa came out to pitch.  My buddy (an Orioles fan, no less) bust out laughing and started ridiculing me over being a Phillies fan.

The sad thing is I had no response.  I just sat there and took it because he was right.  If your team's idea of competing is signing guys like Mesa & Sixtoe, you have no right to open your mouth.  None whatsoever.

ice grillin you

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2007, 01:06:34 PM
chaos at the mets phils game last week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2mxUFZZXQ0

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 31, 2007, 08:10:11 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on August 31, 2007, 02:36:12 AM
there is actually another clip on there that was shot from the aisle the fight started on.  much better.  some good punches thrown.

you mean this one

Sadly Wickman's better than 3/4 of the pen - he's always done well with a change of scenery and the BP can't suck any worse

Wingspan

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 06, 2007, 01:03:21 PM
We were watching the Phillies the other night and Mesa came out to pitch.  My buddy (an Orioles fan, no less) bust out laughing and started ridiculing me over being a Phillies fan.

The sad thing is I had no response.  I just sat there and took it because he was right.  If your team's idea of competing is signing guys like Mesa & Sixtoe, you have no right to open your mouth.  None whatsoever.

You made that up.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

I only wish I was that clever.

BTW: He's also a Notre Dame fan and he was talking shtein like that the other night after they got waxed on Saturday.

ice grillin you