UFC / MMA

Started by MURP, February 04, 2007, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGM

Quote from: mussa on May 26, 2007, 12:54:29 PM
Shogun will destroy them all

Where are you watching the fight tonight weiner?

Also my dad thanks you for the ride in the bed of your truck. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Feva

Quote from: MURP on May 25, 2007, 01:47:49 PM
well it looks like the leaked footage was only half the fight.   it was probably the funniest fight I have ever seen.  A cheap shot high leg kick?  classic.

:-D

That fight was farging hilarious.  It shouldn't have been more than the first swing though.  Noah pulled that punch so much he shouldn't have even threw it.  I would have punched right through his head.

When he threw that high kick... I thought I was gonna shtein myself laughing so hard.

As for the fight tonight... already got it ordered, got a couple fellas swinging by to chip in the funds... we're gonna watch somebody get their ass whooped.  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

mussa

Quote from: NGM on May 26, 2007, 01:04:55 PM
Quote from: mussa on May 26, 2007, 12:54:29 PM
Shogun will destroy them all

Where are you watching the fight tonight weiner?

Also my dad thanks you for the ride in the bed of your truck. 

check ur PM
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Quote from: MURP on May 25, 2007, 02:53:12 PM
ESPN launches MMA page

I told you this was inevitable.  :puke

Wait & see... ESPN is gonna befoul MMA like it did every other sport it touched.  How long before Chris Berman is making up "hilarious" nicknames for the fighters?

And here he is... "Marshall" Tito Ortiz!  Yuckety, yuckety, yuck!

BANG! 

MURP

i am stuck in a beach house that has no cable box and there is no local bar that carries the fight according to ufc.com ... so my brother in law and I are going to attempt to order it through the UFC website and watch it through the computer.... we shall see how well that works out.

MDS

I can actually go and watch this at a buddys house tonight. But it's raining and my car is at my dads house, and I'd have to take a train to get it. So....maybe?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm out of here in 15 to get a seat at the bar.  My buddy called me and told me the bar's already filling up.

Later, gents...

Feva

Quote from: MURP on May 25, 2007, 02:56:25 PM
another rumor is that after the Liddell/Rampage fight they will announce the next fight for the winner of Liddell/Rampage.   Apparently it will be either Henderon, Shogun, or W. Silva

Joe Rogan just confirmed that Hollywood Henderson will fight the Liddell/Jackson winner.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

RAMPAGE WINS - 1ST ROUND KO!!!!!

Rome

Wow - just wow.  Jackson's a bad man.  Just one bullet to the chin, and POW, goodnight gracie.

mussa

someone post a link when available. i knew chuck was going down.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Houston Alexander demolished Keith Jardine.  Jardine actually pissed him off at the beginning of the fight by getting a good shot in.  Bad move.  Alexander then laid a beating on Jardine that left him dazed, confused, and looking more than a little bit scared.

Awesome.

:yay

SD_Eagle5

Liddell's getting soft, he needs to stop doing so many cameo's and media appearances. Eye of the Tiger.

BigEd76

I think they showed the whole fight on Sportscenter

Feva

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 27, 2007, 10:23:56 AM
Houston Alexander demolished Keith Jardine.  Jardine actually pissed him off at the beginning of the fight by getting a good shot in.  Bad move.  Alexander then laid a beating on Jardine that left him dazed, confused, and looking more than a little bit scared.

Awesome.

:yay

That was great.  Pre-fight... you hear Jardine talking about how pissed he was that he even had to fight Alexander because he wanted to fight somebody good and he got farged up.  Once he caught Alexander with that left nad then they locked up... straight right hands (including 2 perfectly placed uppercuts) from Alexander.

Jardine ain't no slouch either...