Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

LOL.  Have at it Dio.  They moved up there, mother in law found good work immediately.  Father in law couldn't because they don't hire outsiders.  So after a year, he said he couldn't take another winter there with his wife in seclusion in Maine. 

The move back is merely based on him not being happy with her in a house out in the woods with 100Plus inches of snow.  Just seemed selfish to me.  There's a lot of things i'm leaving out, but the gist of it is my wife and I always get screwed by them, and its always for her parents to bend over backwards for her brother.  So we'll accomodate them until they can find arrangements. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 15, 2012, 10:23:51 AM
That's were the major communication breakdown is between me and Squaw.  Coming from a predominantly Italian family, fighting and arguing is considered a perfectly normal conversation.  Squaw comes from an MA family where they rationally discuss things or just don't talk to each other for a day or 2.  So when I get mad and start yelling she thinks it's the end of the world. 

Anyway, if wifey doesn't really want them there either, then I guess you're in the clear.     
Yeah, my family is irish welsh, we just talk shtein out rationally and drink it off.  Wifey doesn't like that that we're constantly asked to bend over and take it.  I mean she gets enough of that at home with me. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

DH

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on December 15, 2012, 10:16:28 AM
They told us they're moving in, didn't ask.  Not that we would have said no, but when they tell us they're moving in, with no plans, it bothers my wife and I. 

Should have acted like a man back then; looks like you're SOL now.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Just out of curiosity, if Maine was so unwelcoming to outsiders, how did your mother-in-law find work so quickly and pops couldn't?  Is she originally from there or does she have great tits? 

Rome

And if she does have a nice rack, why the farg hasn't a photo of said rack been posted here?

Christ - talk about acting un-manly.

Selfish prick.

Seabiscuit36

She has old italian lady tits so it's definitely not those.  Maine is weird.  They allow women to find work, because there is a ceiling i guess.  My father in law is a Facilities Manager for hospitals etc.  They would interview him for jobs up there, then say they filled the job with another applicant.  Each time they took someone who was far less qualified, didn't the certification needed, but they were local.  Its an odd dynamic up there.  Didn't help they built this giant house on the lake. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

I worked for a guy who was from Maine a while back, who told me just that. It's a weird state which doesn't look kindly upon out of staters moving in and taking jobs. He told me the locals knew if you were a "Mainer" the second you opened your mouth.

Regardless, man up and kick them the farg out, SB. That's complete bullshtein and I wouldn't put up with it.

SD

In 2002 my old room mate asked me if his brother - who just got out of prison - could stay with us for a few weeks while he got his shtein together. I said sure because I'm all for giving someone a second chance. First few weeks he got a job as a mechanic, bought a tool set etc. Seemed like he was getting his life back in order. Then he stopped showing up for work, and the tool guy started calling my house looking for his tool payments. I'd come home and he'd be laid out on the couch doing nothing. He'd contribute absolutely zero...wouldn't buy toilet paper unless we were out and he needed it. So 3 months or so go by and I asked my room mate to have a talk with his brother, he says "why don't you say something to him" like a farging coward. One night I was buzzed and getting ready to go out for the night so I told him to get the farg out. He left, I don't care where the farg he went because farg him and farg my old room mate for putting me in that position.

ice grillin you

god romey loves the phyllis diller types
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

and one day vukes widow's corpse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 15, 2012, 10:23:51 AM
That's were the major communication breakdown is between me and Squaw.  Coming from a predominantly Italian family, fighting and arguing is considered a perfectly normal conversation.  Squaw comes from an MA family where they rationally discuss things or just don't talk to each other for a day or 2.  So when I get mad and start yelling she thinks it's the end of the world. 

Have you heard yourself talk? You're already annoying to listen to in a normal voice, I can't imagine when you're mad, and yelling, and biting your pillow.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome