Men Should Act Like Men...

Started by rjs246, January 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 31, 2010, 07:18:24 PM
How would I go about "checking" the valve, aside from getting a new tank and seeing if that, also, empties on its own within a few days?
Quote from: General_Failure on July 31, 2010, 07:28:35 PM
Cover it and the line with soapy water. If you see bubbles, you've found your leak.
Quote from: General_Failure on July 09, 2010, 04:12:42 PM
Quote from: hbionic on July 09, 2010, 03:51:08 PM
2 if they're fat. 8)

If you can fit 2 in, they're not fat enough.

indeed

Sgt PSN

I just drank a cup of hot tea for no reason at all other than I felt like drinking a cup of hot tea.

hbionic

You're turning into an old asian man. Start walking with your hands held behind your back and lean forward with your head down until you get hunched-back.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

I shot a 5 point buck tonight.  Yay Crossbows
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Tree stand.  The window is too easy
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

few weeks ago i'm driving home from work and there is a buck that got hit on the side of the road.  next day, drove past it again, someone cut the head off and took it.

what jerkoff takes credit for a buck that he grabs off the side of the road?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Hahaha, that story is so awesome. People are the farging worst.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

I've seen that.  Funny thing is in the county where i'm at, if you hit a deer it's gone within two hours max.  The rednecks tune into the police scanners, and vulture roadkill. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

So my inlaws decided that Maine isn't welcoming to outsiders and decided to move back to the mid atlantic until they retire to their place.  The fun thing is that this means they have no place to live, and need a place to stay.  Wife and I said fine, we'll help you out, they said they'd be staying at minimum of 5 months.  I get to have a nice talk to them today saying they have a month to find a new place to live.  Merry Christmas!

Sgt PSN

That's not manly, that's just plain stupid. 

Seabiscuit36

I should say it's not that they're in a bad financial situation.  They're just not sure what they want to do.  It all hinges on my brother in law deciding if he wants to sell his place in April or not.  If he doesn't then, they'll go start looking.  They told us they're moving in, didn't ask.  Not that we would have said no, but when they tell us they're moving in, with no plans, it bothers my wife and I. 

It'd also be one thing if they weren't a pita to deal with.  Her family is Italian, and they literally fight non stop.  Last time her parents were here, after 4 days her mom left to move back to Maine because they are incapable of having normal conversations. 

Diomedes

Can I have the house in Maine?

Say yes.

I like places where the people aren't welcoming.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

That's were the major communication breakdown is between me and Squaw.  Coming from a predominantly Italian family, fighting and arguing is considered a perfectly normal conversation.  Squaw comes from an MA family where they rationally discuss things or just don't talk to each other for a day or 2.  So when I get mad and start yelling she thinks it's the end of the world. 

Anyway, if wifey doesn't really want them there either, then I guess you're in the clear.