PLAYOFFS

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 31, 2006, 10:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

First thought - The Colts are ill-equipped to slow down Larry Johnson.

Diomedes

Second thought:  The Eagles are ill equipped to deal with retirement-bound Tiki Barber.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Third thought: The Cowboys are ill-equipped to deal with anything

shorebird

Fourth thought, Eli is ill equipped to handle JJ's blitzes.

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: Diomedes on December 31, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
Second thought:  The Eagles are ill equipped to deal with retirement-bound Tiki Barber.

You can count on three things:

1)The Eagles will stack the box and dare Eli to beat them

2)They'll turn up the pressure on him--he's afraid of getting hit

3)They'll have over-the-top coverage on Plaxico

BigEd76

MDS

Baltimore vs. winner of Saints/Eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

So, Saints then?

history says so...with grossman being unable to complete a pass that leaves the saints as the only quality team in the nfc...the eagles MO is to lose to the good teams in the playoffs after beating garbage like the giants
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

doesn't history say that the Saints have never won a playoff game?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i dont think what the saints did 10 20 or 30 years ago has anything to do with now

im talking history relevant to these current teams...meaing the reid era for the eagles

i think the saints current team having a lot of young players and a rookie coach in their first playoff game is an advantage for the eagles...not sure its a big enough one to win the game tho

BigEd76

The Saints beat the Rams in 2000 and have never hosted a 2nd round game until this year....

Susquehanna Birder

We know the media is going to be riding the "Saints winning is good healing the people of New Orleans" storyline.

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2007, 02:40:19 PM
i dont think what the saints did 10 20 or 30 years ago has anything to do with now

im talking history relevant to these current teams...meaing the reid era for the eagles

i think the saints current team having a lot of young players and a rookie coach in their first playoff game is an advantage for the eagles...not sure its a big enough one to win the game tho

the saints have 3 starting white linebackers
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

the saints have 3 starting white linebackers

thats why they have an offense that scores 40 pts a game