Foreskins Nov. 12th Tailgate

Started by mussa, November 01, 2006, 11:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I've now met way more internet people in person than I am confortable with. I blame IGY

the best is trying to explain to your non internt friends how you know or who certain people are

no matter who it is i know him thru matty...usually they dont follow up with and you know matty how?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

I actually went to a meet-up on Saturday. It was a group of Mustang enthusiasts that I met on the 'net. I didn't know any of them at all, and it seemed like they all knew each other. It was a couple of very strange hours. They certainly were not as friendly as any Eagles groups I met with.

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 14, 2006, 08:52:51 AM
the best is trying to explain to your non internt friends how you know or who certain people are

Tell me about it. It is far and away the top thing that my ladyfriend makes fun of me for. And rightfully so.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2006, 08:44:37 AM
I've now met way more internet people in person than I am comfortable with. I blame IGY. Damn you all.

Outside of work, I've met with more people from the internet this year than people I met through normal means, which is a sad, sad commentary on my life.

I'm not even counting my pals from the darkcavern.com message board.

Rome

I've now met way more internet people in person than I am comfortable with. I blame IGY. Damn you all.

Imagine how we feel.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Beermonkey on November 14, 2006, 09:53:30 AM
I'm not even counting my pals from the darkcavern.com message board.

There's a message board dedicated to Chuggie's mom's vadge? 

rjs246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 14, 2006, 10:35:45 AM

Imagine how we feel.

Aroused, I would imagine.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2006, 10:41:39 AM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 14, 2006, 10:35:45 AM

Imagine how we feel.

Aroused, I would imagine.

Ha.  I was too drunk, dude.

MURP

atleast we learned how Garcia hands the ball off to Buckhalter.

Sgt PSN

bobbyinlondon

I just got back today. Nice meeting those that were there and I got to talk to. It was just nice putting faces to names that you never see. I had a terrific time.

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 13, 2006, 12:02:06 PM
Which bridge?

theres a bridge on 95 between the delaware house and the toll booth that they are repairing...because of that 95 goes down to two lanes in both directions creating traffic hell

Heading up last night, we encountered almost no issues.  The only construction that slowed us down at all was the Fort McHenry tunnel in B-more.  Apparently, the Harbor Tunnel, which we usually take, had one lane traffic, so it might have been even worse.

However, there were road work signs and those lane-closure devices all along the shoulders in many areas in northern MD and DE, so it looks like they could assfarg the road at any given time.

Oh, and I stopped at the Laurel, MD exit and pounded a 40.  No, not really.

ice grillin you

so 95 no longer goes down to two lanes in delaware...or it does but it didnt create a back up which if the case means you must have come up super late

starting gate liquors...laurel md....40's and hookers...act like ya know
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2006, 08:56:07 AM
so 95 no longer goes down to two lanes in delaware...or it does but it didnt create a back up which if the case means you must have come up super late

starting gate liquors...laurel md....40's and hookers...act like ya know

There was a VERY brief area it went down to 2 lanes, but there was no backup (around 10pm), but it looked like there were other areas they could/would close down at any time.

Word life.