Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 29, 2006, 10:22:18 AM
F'ing Ticketmaster can kiss my ass.

Ha, G_F.

>:(

We gotta get there somehow, Romey.

Maybe we can beat up a couple of retirees for tickets.  >:D

ttllabtoof

From TicketMaster.  The Bucs restrict people from buying tickets that are out of state.  Novel idea......

Look For Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles Tickets
Additional Information:
Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of the state of Florida. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside Florida will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

General_Failure

Geo, I guess we're all gonna have to buy through you. I hope you don't mind charging us double the cost of the ticket for your services.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

From the Buc's site:

QuoteCurrently, all Buccaneers home games are sold out to season ticket holders. To add your name to the season ticket waiting list, click here.
A very limited number of single game tickets for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2006 home schedule will go on sale through TicketMaster. Check back soon for more details.

Rome

I'm on the waiting list.  I got called for season tickets in March and told them I didn't have the cash for them and requested that I remain on the waiting list instead.  They said fine.

And I'm not FROM Florida, I just live here.

;)

Geowhizzer

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're not FROM Florida.  We happen to live in this God-forsaken hurricane, mosquito and alligator-infested swamp.

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 29, 2006, 12:59:27 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're not FROM Florida.  We happen to live in this God-forsaken hurricane, mosquito and alligator-infested swamp.

You forgot to mention rednecks, geriatrics, and thousands of illegal aliens.

PhillyandBCEagles

95% chance I'm going to this.  It will be my first Eagles regular season game since I was 5.  I had already planned a trip to go down for the BC-FSU game that weekend then looked at the Birds schedule and noticed that game.  I can't farging wait.

Oct. 20 - Fly from either Philly or Boston (not sure where I'll be living then) to Tampa, get picked up by a friend from school who lives in Sarasota, drive to Tallahassee, party with FSU cowgirls
Oct. 21 - Tailgate all day, BC @ FSU, party with FSU cowgirls after game
Oct. 22 - Get up at the ass-crack of dawn, drive back to Tampa, Eagles-Bucs, fly home

Incidentally I'm going to ask my friend from Sarasota to go on Ticketbastich and see if there are any tickets left next time I talk to her, if that doesn't work do any of you hoydas who live in Florida think you could help??

Also--the Flyers are playing at the Lightning on the 19th.  Not sure if I'm gonna be able to make that one myself, but I'm really tempted now.

phillywin2k5

if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

phattymatty

i've never done a trip with that crew but i did party with them in atlanta last year.  good times.  they roll pretty deep.  i believe they're at our hotel in new orleans this year too.