The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on February 19, 2014, 11:00:00 PM
chances they would have taken the same photo if the dummy was made of white plastic? 

But they didn't. That's like saying they'd have posed the same way if they'd done it with one of your blow up dolls.

General_Failure

Maybe don't take a picture of you and your wrestling team buddies hanging a dummy while one of the aforementioned buddies has a white hood way up somehow.

And then ban wrestling. They already took it out of the olympics, make white kids act out their homoerotic tendancies playing lacrosse like god intended.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

Wouldn't you talking about God having intentions be an oxyfailure?

Rome

phattymatty

she also said something today about how america isn't ready for hillary bc she's a woman. i'm sure her doners from her presidential run are super happy about that. amazing that this lady has a say in anything.

MDS

im reading the game change sequel on the 2012 election...its amazing...anyway bachman after her iowa loss which i found to be the greatest quote ever

"im a loser. people are so turned off by me."

its the only true thing shes ever said.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on February 19, 2014, 11:42:27 PM
make white kids act out their homoerotic tendancies playing lacrosse like god intended.

:-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on February 19, 2014, 11:42:27 PM
make white kids act out their homoerotic tendancies playing lacrosse like god intended.

Ha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/03/freedom-after-30-years-on-death-row/284179/

30 years on death row...and the State just fessed up that he ain't the guy.  Now he's free.  All white jury, terrible case in every imaginable way. 

How many other people are we doing this to?

Also...fuuuck the south.   I don't care how racist y'all say New England is...they got a trademark on this kind of justice down there...wouldn't live amongst them if you paid me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Disgusting miscarriage of justice.

Diomedes

Sure...and we've read this story how many times? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I'm going to say not enough, but only so someone can misconstrue what I meant and we can have a huge argument about it. It'll be fun.

ice grillin you

when one 'welfare queen' cheats the system we need to stop helping people
when one union member chin checks a scab we need to eliminate organized labor
when numerous innocents are sent to prison for life or put on death row we ignore it and reform nothing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Hey now, people make money off that guy being sent to prison. Why do you hate unchecked capitalism?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous