Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

So, which is it Rome.....are we human, or are we dancers?

Brandon Flowers has decried that we cannot be both.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I like The Killers a bit but they're not the reason(s) I'm going.  I'd see the Pixies if they were booked in your Uncle's rape basement, Munson.

Munson

We've never had the Pixies there but my dad's band plays, and Vai sikahemaehameame has been there!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

phattymatty

i'm going to see Bush at the Electric factory tomorrow night. yes that's right, Bush is still a band.

rjs246

Gavin Rossdale was awful in Constantine.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

I didn't care for him in Underworld, either, and he had like twenty parts in that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

Black Sabbath Reunion with 2012 world tour and a fall release of their first album together in 33 years. Makes me wonder if Ozzie is going to be able to hold it together for a tour of the world. Must have a few off days between gigs.

Rome

250 bucks minimum.

Pass.

shorebird

Quote from: Rome on November 11, 2011, 05:47:22 PM
250 bucks minimum.

Pass.

You're friggen' kidden' me?? I missed that part. No way I'm shellin' out that kinda' cash for any rock show. I will buy the new album though.

Rome

I don't know for certain just assuming based on other dinosaur acts who've gouged their fans in the past.  I'm sure there will be some "budget" prices around $75 or so if you don't mind sitting a mile away from the stage.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Flogging Molly 2/29/12

Be there motherfargers.

phattymatty

i just booked plans to see wu-tang in vegas. HOLLA

SD