Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: KDS on April 01, 2010, 12:32:53 PM
we all know its him now but thats a dead give away by worshiping things that were popular in 1982.

Early 90's young buck and the tickets were free.

Quote from: Die-Hard on April 01, 2010, 12:20:24 PM
Quote from: Dalton on March 31, 2010, 09:53:45 PM
Got tickets and back stage passes to the MMRbq, STP and AIC are the headliners. Only dilemma is it's the same night as the LOST series finale.

SD???

You going?

Sgt PSN

Got tickets and back stage passes to the MMRbq, STP and AIC are the headliners. Only dilemma is it's the same night as the LOST series finale.

no, a dilemma is having tesla tickets on the same night that the phils are playing in the world series.  what do you do? 

DH

Quote from: Dalton on April 01, 2010, 01:33:54 PM
Quote from: KDS on April 01, 2010, 12:32:53 PM
we all know its him now but thats a dead give away by worshiping things that were popular in 1982.

Early 90's young buck and the tickets were free.

Quote from: Die-Hard on April 01, 2010, 12:20:24 PM

SD???

You going?

Only if DMB is there.

mussa

Blitzen Trapper - June 18
Thrice - June 19
Chameleon Club Lancaster

IN
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 01, 2010, 02:09:14 PM

no, a dilemma is having tesla tickets on the same night that the phils are playing in the world series.  what do you do? 

That's easy, stab in my ear drums so I don't have to listen to Tesla.

MMrbq was unreal. We were row 2 behind the pit and dead center.  If I didn't know Layne Staley was dead I'd of thought that was him singing on stage, Alice In Chains lead singer sounds exactly like him...they were unreal. STP was even better. Scott Weiland is a nut but they still put on one hell of a show.

mussa

Going to see Black Keys open for Kings of Leon in September pretty pumped for this show
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Pumped for Kings of Leon?    Really?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

ive seen alice in chains w the replacement staley too and youre right..dead on

Rome

I just watched STP from Chicago on Palladia and they were ridiculous.  They were great live in their prime when they were all farged up but they were even better now.  I had no idea.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 01, 2010, 02:09:14 PM

is lee pitching?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Going to see Jack Johnson Sunday. I'm familiar with his music but couldn't name one song he sings, tickets were free and I figure there will be a ton of tail there.

Diomedes

don't bother:  not a single co-dependent chick there
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: SD on July 07, 2010, 05:27:29 PM
Going to see Jack Johnson Sunday. I'm familiar with his music but couldn't name one song he sings, tickets were free and I figure there will be a ton of tail there.

Prepare to be assaulted by phattymatty if he sees this thread.

SD

Quote from: Rome on July 07, 2010, 05:45:42 PM
Quote from: SD on July 07, 2010, 05:27:29 PM

Prepare to be assaulted by phattymatty if he sees this thread.

I was thinking russell would do the honor

Rome

it stands to reason since they share the same brain.