Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Saw Dropkick Murphys last night.  Aside from all the "Let's Go Red Sox" cheers it was a damn fine show.  Drinking about 100 Ginny's for free was nice too.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

last show i went to see as tesla at the TLA. awesome concert. was distracted by game 4 of the world seires but damn fine show.

before that was the led zep tribute band get the led out. awesome group. if you want to hear zeppelins music performed today as close to what the real group would sound like they are the band to see. 3hr show. i've never been big on tribute/cover bands but these guys were fantastic.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i dont know whats more amazing

seeing a tesla concert at all

or going to a concert the same night as a world series game

smeags

the only thing that could be crazier is a person admitting to anyone that they like biggy smalls.

Seabiscuit36

i have no idea what that means
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

he was the ladies dress designed that got murdered by his gay lover, right?

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on March 08, 2010, 01:14:40 PM
the only thing that could be crazier is a person admitting to anyone that they like biggy smalls.

with almost 100% certainty i can say that if biggie was still around today i would not be going to see him in concert and i definitely wouldnt be at one of his shows during a world series game

General_Failure

Biggie would have died by now from heart failure.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

it wasn't a lee pitched game so there was no fear of missing anything.

mussa

Coheed and Cambria @ Hardware Bar in Scranton last night. Awesome. First time seeing them live and they put on a great show. I was about 15 ft from stage. Really small venue. I'll never get to see them that close again. Earl Greyhound opened for them and their equipment just wasn't the best and I don't think they had a sound guy cause the douche running their PA, was bad. Vocals were hard to pick up, and guitar. It was pretty good for what they were working with. Def would not go see another band there. Place was built for drinking and girls dancing on the bar, not shows.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD

Got tickets and back stage passes to the MMRbq, STP and AIC are the headliners. Only dilemma is it's the same night as the LOST series finale.

ice grillin you

tape it on your betamax

DH

Quote from: Dalton on March 31, 2010, 09:53:45 PM
Got tickets and back stage passes to the MMRbq, STP and AIC are the headliners. Only dilemma is it's the same night as the LOST series finale.

SD???

MDS

we all know its him now but thats a dead give away by worshiping things that were popular in 1982.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.