Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasimoto

Next Sunday I'll be heading out to see Tenacious D at the Patriot Center.

phattymatty

saw matisyahu last night.  so farging good.  possibly one of the best reggae shows i've ever been to.  he beatboxed for like 10 minutes at one point and it was amazing.  dude is good.

mussa

Going to see some good local bands tonight at local club with DMF. Albert React is the band I'm pumped to see. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

I'm thinking about hitting up some Icecapades over the weekend.  I'm cool like that. 

mussa

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 28, 2006, 03:26:44 PM
I'm thinking about hitting up some Icecapades over the weekend.  I'm cool like that. 

man you are desperate for a new years eve date...
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Not really.  I just figure that's gonna be the best place to meet some kiddie's since Sesame Place isn't jumping this time of year. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't diss Sesame Place.  That is incredibly accurate.

SD_Eagle5

Going to see a Beatles cover band called 'Rain' tonight at the American Theater of Arts. Saw them last year around this same time and they're amazing.

mussa

DOWN is coming to Philly:

4/01/2007 PHILADELPHIA, PA ELECTRIC FACTORY

I'm down!

BlueHeart

Dio, Radio City Music Hall, March 30th...
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Father Demon

Quote from: BlueHeart on January 24, 2007, 12:58:38 AM

Dio was my first metal concert back in the 80's.  Twisted Sister opened up for them.  My first Spectrum, ringing-ears experience of many!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

Going to see Noosphere and my buddies band Cubane Friday.  Noosphere is from philly, they got their first record contract last year, the album came out 5 months ago.  Cubane and Noosphere
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BlueHeart

Quote from: Father Demon on January 24, 2007, 08:38:07 AM
Quote from: BlueHeart on January 24, 2007, 12:58:38 AM

Dio was my first metal concert back in the 80's.  Twisted Sister opened up for them.  My first Spectrum, ringing-ears experience of many!

Nice. LOL

My first metal concert was Iron Maiden/Judas Priest back in 1983 at MSG. Me and my friend were 10 and pulled the "I'm sleeping at her house" crap.

Father Demon

You either started early, or you're a little older than me.

I think Dio/Twisted Sister was 84 IIRC...
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BlueHeart

If your age is right in your profile, I'm a couple of years younger.

Yea, I'd say 10 is starting young... LOL