Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

the Watters concert was phenomenal.  and now, i'm going to an Eagles game.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

TOOL tonight at Tweeter Center, rain or shine, calling for possible rain late.  :-\

Got tickets to see Eagles of Death Metal at Chameleon Club in Lancaster Oct. 18th also.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: mussa on September 28, 2006, 08:04:51 AM
TOOL tonight at Tweeter Center, rain or shine, calling for possible rain late.  :-\

Got tickets to see Eagles of Death Metal at Chameleon Club in Lancaster Oct. 18th also.

Where are your seats? We're in section 104 row P.

Just scored tickets to Farm Aid, the headliners are Willie Nelson (primary reason I want to go), John Cougar Mellancamp, Dave Matthews, and Neil Young.

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: phattymatty on August 24, 2006, 07:00:41 AM
going to see kool keith, aka dr. octogon, aka dr. doom, aka black elvis tonight.

i heard during his last show he brought out a garbage bag full of capri suns and individually wrapped chicken wings and threw them out to the crowd.
How was the KookKeith show matty?  I used to listen to him all the time in the late 90's.  I saw he was on the movie The Interpreter 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Syracuse

Quote from: mussa on September 28, 2006, 08:04:51 AM

TOOL is best live show I have ever seen. Amazing.
Enjoy it, lucky bastiches!
I am an agent of chaos

mussa

Likewise, this will be my 5th show  :yay

PhillyPhanInDC

I'm going to see TOOL in D.C tomorrow night. This'll be the third time I've seen them, the last time was in Osaka, Japan, which is a whole other story. I can't find anything on who is opening for them though...any help?

Here's photo from the show in Minnesota:

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MURP

ISIS is opening from what i heard last.

mussa

yes its ISIS. Is that a real person in that picture? Lasers look crazy, I'm getting pumped!

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: mussa on September 28, 2006, 02:07:29 PM
yes its ISIS. Is that a real person in that picture? Lasers look crazy, I'm getting pumped!

Yeah it's a real person. They call him/her the "Russian Beauty Queen" and he supposedly comes out randomly during the show, among other oddities.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD_Eagle5

I've been watching TOOL live on Youtube for the past hour, tonight is going to be insane.

Seabiscuit36

You guys have to post about the concert tomorrow.  I wanted to go but i was supposed to be traveling this week. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 28, 2006, 12:01:14 PM
I'm going to see TOOL in D.C tomorrow night.

where are they playing?  the flyers are in town tomorrow but i would definitely switch plans for that.

mussa

I am pretty sure tickets are still available for Camden tonight for what its worth. That place rarely sells out when lawn is open.