T.O. suspended by the Eagles, official thead.

Started by archer, November 05, 2005, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think he has played his last game as an Eagle?

Yes
27 (55.1%)
No
22 (44.9%)

Total Members Voted: 46

JTrotter Fan

He's the best at making illegal tackles and trying to injure players.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

shorebird

Williams can hit, but he couldn't cover a Turtle.

JTrotter Fan

I wonder if there will be any public antics by TO while he's suspended.  Any more interviews that will get him sent home for the rest of the season.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Father Demon

Isn't there a clause in his contract that says if TO misses any games due to poor conduct and/or disciplinary reasons, that the following year of the contract will be played out under the current year's terms?  Meaning, IF the Eagles decide to keep TO for another season, it would be at the same terms of this year -- without the big-ass roster bonus he was due.

If that is the case, I won't say that TO is done with the Eagles.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

shorebird

IMO, you can bank on it, there will be interviews all day tomorrow, and with the game on ESPN, it's gonna be all they talk about before the game, and I'd bet money that there will be a TO interview before the game for him to spout more idiocies

Dillen

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 05, 2005, 02:46:50 PM
Regardless the guy's an even bigger douchebag than me.

Did he want the Eagles to stop the game so he could make out with the ball? The Colts didn't stop the game when Harrison caught his 100th earlier this year.

Did you know McNabb and Harrison went to Syracuse together??

GET HARRISON!!!!1
Harrison, why? Theres better talent that played with McNabb in Syracuse.

4and26

I know we all have our opinions but T.O.  give the Eagles a better change to win PERIOD

Father Demon

Quote from: 4and26 on November 05, 2005, 03:34:28 PM
I know we all have our opinions but T.O.  give the Eagles a better change to win PERIOD

Agreement.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

AP

Tomahawk

Quote from: Dillen37 on November 05, 2005, 03:17:50 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on November 05, 2005, 02:46:50 PM
Regardless the guy's an even bigger douchebag than me.

Did he want the Eagles to stop the game so he could make out with the ball? The Colts didn't stop the game when Harrison caught his 100th earlier this year.

Did you know McNabb and Harrison went to Syracuse together??

GET HARRISON!!!!1
Harrison, why? Theres better talent that played with McNabb in Syracuse.

Than Marvin Harrison? You're right.

GET KEVIN JOHNSON!!!!!

Baltimore

I hate coming in so far into it but do you think it will be more then just one game? You think Reid did it he knew that TO is hurting and he will be fine in 1 or 2 weeks?

JTrotter Fan

No way!  Reid is pissed and it's good for the team to have him gone for a little while. 

Magical_Retard

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: Wingspan on November 05, 2005, 12:59:35 PM
lol...i like how del val disaster in the CF-NFC picked up reggie brown already.

Thanks, Wingspan. I happened to be on my PC with WIP on the radio when Eskin announced the suspension, so I picked up Reggie within minutes...my team needs help!    ;D

I picked up Reggie Brown in two leagues, and GLew in one where he was still availble.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on November 05, 2005, 04:05:54 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on November 05, 2005, 12:59:35 PM
lol...i like how del val disaster in the CF-NFC picked up reggie brown already.

Thanks, Wingspan. I happened to be on my PC with WIP on the radio when Eskin announced the suspension, so I picked up Reggie within minutes...my team needs help!    ;D

I picked up Reggie Brown in two leagues, and GLew in one where he was still availble.

That's because I picked GLew with the final pick in my draft.

SUCKAS!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen