SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ok, I am officially impressed with Johnny Salmons. He is aggressive to the hoop and he is shooting nicely from outside the lane. Probably doing well because it is his contract year and he wants Billy to overpay him, but I like what he's showing.

CWebb had 16 boards last night and AI had 12 dimes. Nice.

Once Dalembert comes back the depth will be much better with Hunter coming off the bench. Plus Dalembert will help with his athleticism. Now I just hope that he's worked on his Torrance Small hands.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 16, 2005, 09:15:34 AM
Once Dalembert comes back the depth will be much better with Hunter coming off the bench. Plus Dalembert will help with his athleticism. Now I just hope that he's worked on his Torrance Small hands.

that's what I am waiting for.  I want to see how he plays with expectations now.  Before, he was just a project from the draft.  But now, he's making big money and he needs to be a force in the paint and stay out of foul trouble.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

According to AI, Salmons is relaxed this year because he doesn't have coaches yelling at him.  Sounds like Rolen...

ice grillin you

According to AI, Salmons is relaxed this year because he doesn't have coaches yelling at him

helps that the coach is actually playing him too
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein they're on fire right now!

Sixers are 12/16 from the field right now!

5/5 from beyond the arch!

33-17 in the 1st

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Now 10 straight buckets

6 straight for AI

Ai is 1 point away from 17,000 for his career

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Iggy 6/8 from beyond the arc?  Whaaaaa??

PoopyfaceMcGee

Raptors have the higher shooting % and the higher free throw %, and the same amount of turnovers.  Yikes.

ice grillin you

thats why i traded shawn marion for iggy in my fantasy league...jeah
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

i see they still dont play any defense.

WEST is GOD

Who does play defense anymore these days? Scores are in the 100's every night.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

detroit and san antonio. amazingly, they will probably meet in the finals again.