SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

I read that article earlier, honestly, I like AI with a chip on his shoulder better. Like TO he plays better with adversity.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

hunt

i hope my boy johnny salmons steps it up this season....they're really counting on him.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

rjs246

Christ do we have to start talking about basketball? We finally got done with the baseball season, hockey is starting, football is in full swing... ugh.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on October 07, 2005, 08:39:16 PM
Christ do we have to start talking about basketball? We finally got done with the baseball season, hockey is starting, football is in full swing... ugh.

lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

Quote from: rjs246 on October 07, 2005, 08:39:16 PM

no...you don't have to.

MDS

I think they have a preseason game next week. Maybe CWebb will tear up his knee.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

WEST is GOD

Dynamic duo this year with AI and C Webb. Webber lost weight, and Iguodala gained 13 pounds of muscle.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Avenger on October 07, 2005, 11:01:26 PM
Iguodala gained 13 pounds of muscle.

:drool

This kid is a beast. 13 more lbs of muscle to slam home some of the best dunks this year.

ice grillin you

no...you don't have to.

he'll somehow find a way

i cant decide if i want to get the nba package or not
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

13 lbs of muscle is nice but i hope iggy becomes more aggressive on offense this year...if he could average double digit points, it would be a nice improvement. :yay

ice grillin you

iverson 25 ppg
weber 19 ppg
ai 14 ppg
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt