SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Who the hell is Lee Nailon and why is he scoring 21 points tonight? 

AI's having a nice game so far too.  23 pt (50%), 10 ast, 5 stl, 4 reb.   Yup, he's terrible. 

Sixers up 103-91 with about 4:30 left. 

Eagles_Legendz

Sixers Win.  4 in a row with the Raptors up next.   :yay

PhillyPhreak54

Nailon was big tonight. Great game by him. He picked up the slack for Webber being off tonight.

Is it me or is Korver's defense getting much better?

Oh yeah...

I think Chris Kaman quite possibly is the ugliest motherfarger on the face of the planet. He should go right to the top of GCobb's "All Ugly" list.

WEST is GOD

Korver still is slow footed, but he's showing a lot more hustle and intensity. Next up are the lowly Raptors.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 13, 2005, 08:18:30 PM
  AI's having a nice game so far too.  23 pt (50%), 10 ast, 5 stl, 4 reb.   Yup, he's terrible. 

He shoots to much  :evil

Sgt PSN

He finished the game with 28 points and shot 9-20.  So it's just a shade under 50% for the night.  Not too shabby. 

WEST is GOD

Not only have the Sixers won 4 straight, but they've beat quality opponents. The Pacers, Mavs, Lakers, and Clipps are all quality teams. It's not like they've racked up wins against the Raptors, and the Hawks.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Sgt PSN

No, it's against the scrubs that they've gotten beat.  Which is frustrating.  This team should be looking at 6-1 or even 7-0 right now. 

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 13, 2005, 10:04:03 AM
Anyone who can't see Webber is lighter and much more fresh this year is retarded.

he's still slow and can't play any defense.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Would anyone be surprised to see this team lay an egg against the Raptors?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 14, 2005, 08:52:09 AM

Not in the least

Mad-Lad

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 14, 2005, 08:52:09 AM

heck yeah i'd be surprised.  It took the team three games to get used to playing together as a team.  They're winning out!

ok, i wouldn't really be surprised if they crapped one down their pant leg vs. the Raptors.  I'm just trying to be enthusiastic.

hunt

holy crap...iverson almost made 1/2 of his shots....what an accomplishment! :paranoid :-D

and webber does look better this year but he's playing too many minutes, imo...mo needs to keep him around 30 mpg or he's not gonna last.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SunMo

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1131750620744&call_pageid=968867503640&col=970081593064

Morris Peterson is getting fed up in Toronto, he's not starting because they want a rookie to start.

I'd trade for MoPete, start im at the 2, move Iggy to the 3 and bring Korver off the bench.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is