SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

hunt

Quote from: MDS on November 07, 2005, 01:47:21 PM
Quote from: mhunt on November 07, 2005, 12:35:29 PM
1-3

because allen shoots too much. you're an idiot. why whine about allen shooting too much, then why i say look at who else is on the roster, you say get off allens noob. it makes no sense. this team is mediocre because only 2 guys can score and only 1 guys can defend.

farg you...you know nothing about the game of basketball if you don't think iverson is a selfish ballhog.  it's always his teammates fault...yeah right :-D  maybe he should actually pass the ball to whoever's open...what a concept...it's called team basketball.  instead, he jacks up bad shots & shoots less than 40% year after year while his fanclub blames everyone else.  next game, take notice to how many zero-pass posessions the sixers have where ai takes the ball down the court & never gives it up...it's hilarious.  after 10 years in the league, he still doesn't get it. :-D

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

again. who is he going to pass it to? tell me names. besides chris webber, who gets his points so theres no complaint.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

AI had a career high in total assists last year right now is on pace to break that this season. 

SunMo

Quote from: MURP on November 08, 2005, 01:16:29 PM
AI had a career high in total assists last year right now is on pace to break that this season. 

they've played 4 games. :-D
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

BigEd76

hunt

Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2005, 12:57:33 PM
again. who is he going to pass it to? tell me names. besides chris webber, who gets his points so theres no complaint.

whoever's open.  that's how you're supposed to play basketball.
ai is one of the lowest % shooters out there so i'd rather see some "no-name"  player take an open shot than see iverson force (and miss) a bad shot.

hunt

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 08, 2005, 01:18:46 PM

:-D :-D

MDS

Quote from: mhunt on November 08, 2005, 01:54:11 PM

ai is one of the lowest % shooters out there so i'd rather see some "no-name"  player take an open shot than see iverson force (and miss) a bad shot.

well thats why you're an idiot. allen doing what allen does wins games. they have made the playoffs pretty much every year that he is healthy. its not his fault he always has garbage around him. im not saying that he the best player ever and the sixers are awsome, but they have had success with iverson. id rather see him shoot than igy or hunter. passing is part of basketball, but so is not letting the zesty player shoot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Quote from: mhunt on November 08, 2005, 01:55:22 PM

yeah, click a smiley, thats all you can do.   Cause once again you talk BS out of your mouth and you get called out on it AGAIN.   You say he has shot under 40% year after year?   Only  2 seasons out of 9 has that happened.  You say he never passes the ball yet last year he set a career high in assists.   You're a joke.   next. 

SunMo

Quote from: MURP on November 08, 2005, 02:24:53 PM

yeah, click a smiley, thats all you can do.   Cause once again you talk BS out of your mouth and you get called out on it AGAIN.   You say he has shot under 40% year after year?   Only  2 seasons out of 9 has that happened.  You say he never passes the ball yet last year he set a career high in assists.   You're a joke.   next. 

care to bring up how many turnovers he had last year?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2005, 02:17:56 PM

allen doing what allen does wins games.

not really....they've been mediocre for years now.

MURP

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 08, 2005, 02:28:48 PM
Quote from: MURP on November 08, 2005, 02:24:53 PM

yeah, click a smiley, thats all you can do. Cause once again you talk BS out of your mouth and you get called out on it AGAIN. You say he has shot under 40% year after year? Only 2 seasons out of 9 has that happened. You say he never passes the ball yet last year he set a career high in assists. You're a joke. next.

care to bring up how many turnovers he had last year?

sure.  4.59 a game.   I dont need to make shtein up to prove a point. 

MDS

Quote from: mhunt on November 08, 2005, 02:30:16 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2005, 02:17:56 PM

allen doing what allen does wins games.

not really....they've been mediocre for years now.

coulda been in the ec finals in browns last year, things feel apart and got injured the next year, last year they were young and everyone but allen hated the coach. this year things dont look good at all, but its been 4 games. so, cant jump to conclusions just yet.