SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

korver is garbage...if he's not making shots, there's absolutely no reason to have him in the game.

overall, i kinda liked mo's offense...he actually called some set plays for guys other than ai & they played good team offense in the 1st quarter.  there's a serious lack of talent though...especially at sg/sf.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Kyle's defense still looks zesty. But I'll wait until his knee is fully healthy to judge him to see if he got better.

Igoudala fouling out fargin killed them. He took that dumb foul by grabbing Redd's pants and when Redd nailed that 3 to tie it, AI2 should've been out there stickin him.

I loved what Webber did last night. Very nice to see.

The real test is how he'll respon tonight after playing 48 minutes last night.

I think they have a shot in DET tonight.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2005, 08:34:11 AM

why is kyle korver getting 35 minutes and lee nailon 20...why is kyle korver in the game with two minutes left and a lead...why is kyle korver starting...i effing hate kyle korver

KKK was in the game because Iggy fouled out, but why he was on Redd and not Salmons, i don't understand.  and if you are Korver, it has to be simple, you stare at Redds chest and you face guard him until the time runs out, why the hell he left him I will never understand.

as much as Iggy fouling out hurt them, the fact that their offense ground to a complete stop in the last 2 minutes is why they lost.  one bucket down the stretch and they win the game.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

All they had to do was foul Redd!  2 shots at the line and they can't tie it....

ice grillin you

i must have missed the mass fax that said when iggy fouls out you must replace him with korver
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2005, 10:27:54 AM
i must have missed the mass fax that said when iggy fouls out you must replace him with korver

who you putting in instead?

ice grillin you

ollie....nailon anyone

if you are down ten with two minutes left then korver is in the game...if youre up seven with two minutes left in the game you go with someone who can d up

korver is in game for one reason and one reason only and that is instant offense...its not like they have a low post presence that korver can thrive off of ala damon jones and shaq...they dont have anyone who can get him a shot and he sure as hell cant get his own shot...he should not be playing anymore than 20 minutes a game and he certainly should not be guarding anyone in the last minutes of a game in which you have the lead

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2005, 08:34:11 AM
why was John Salmons getting consecutive shots late in the 4th quarter?  enough already with him

all of a sudden he thinks hes fennis dembo vs hawaii

:-D :-D  Fennis Dembo!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Huh. Detroit beatin dat ass so far.

Why do the Pistons make like every shot when they play the Sixers?

WEST is GOD

The Celtics and Lakers are my most hated franchises, and as far as the NBA goes no franchise will ever overtake them. But boy, do I hate this current Pistons team. I hate them with a passion. Mason their PA guy makes the games unwatchable too. I hope he dies.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

hunt

what the heck happened last night?  i missed the game but caught some lowlights on csn.
2 points for korver. :boo
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SunMo

Quote from: mhunt on November 03, 2005, 08:49:37 AM
what the heck happened last night?  i missed the game but caught some lowlights on csn.
2 points for korver. :boo

well, i'll tell you this, to start the game Korver was covering Rip Hamilton.  that should give you a clue as to how overmatched they were last night.

PhillyPhreak54

I found the Knicks-Celtics game and the Raptors-Wizards games to be more entertaining.

Delonte West is a steal for Boston.

ice grillin you

with webber and korver on the same team the sixers are excrutiating to watch...i dont even like watching webber score 30 as he did in the opener...hes finished...even after his made shots youre like how the hell did he do that...i cant stand him...and korver might be my most hated sixer since ron anderson

id much rather see them win 17 games while iggy salmons hunter dalembert ect all learn than to win 35 with webber and iverson shooting 60 times a game...i hate the willie green injury too