SIXERS 2005-2006 SEASON THREAD

Started by PhillyGirl, October 07, 2005, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

how many parlays have you won so far PHreaky. 

PhillyPhreak54

betonsports.com

I love it.

Been good on NCAA, MLB this year and so-so in NFL. PIT and NE killed me this week...

MURP

Which player will be Suspended First for Drug Violation in the 2005-06 NBA Season

Christian Laettner       +2000
  Qyntel Woods       +400
  Jason Williams       +300
  Lamar Odom       +2500
  Damon Stoudamire       +2000
  Ron Artest       +500
  Chris Webber       +1500
  Ben Wallace       +2000
  Rasheed Wallace       +1000
  Allen Iverson       +1500
  Latrell Sprewell       +500
  Stephen Jackson       +1500

PhillyPhreak54

If Darius Miles was on that list I might throw 5 on him.

ice grillin you

betonsports.com

I love it.

i have a bookie mostly because i have all kinds of problems with my credit card not accepting charges from online sites...do you use a cc on this site or a checking account number

MDS

Quote from: MURP on November 01, 2005, 03:20:38 PM
Which player will be Suspended First for Drug Violation in the 2005-06 NBA Season

Christian Laettner       +2000
  Qyntel Woods       +400
  Jason Williams       +300
  Lamar Odom       +2500
  Damon Stoudamire       +2000
  Ron Artest       +500
  Chris Webber       +1500
  Ben Wallace       +2000
  Rasheed Wallace       +1000
  Allen Iverson       +1500
  Latrell Sprewell       +500
  Stephen Jackson       +1500

isnt damon in memphis? do they even have weed there?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MURP on November 01, 2005, 03:16:49 PM
how many parlays have you won so far PHreaky. 

I won 7 out of 8 parlays (all 2 teamers) in MLB
I know I've only hit like 4 or 5 in the NFL, most of my NFL wins are straight up bets
And I've hit 7 out of like 16 in the NCAA football (most of the ones I hit are 2 teamers)

Hopefully I can get good returns on the NBA.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2005, 03:47:59 PM
betonsports.com

I love it.

i have a bookie mostly because i have all kinds of problems with my credit card not accepting charges from online sites...do you use a cc on this site or a checking account number

I used my Visa to start up the account. But now I'm using my debit card which is also Visa because its easier and I don't like paying interest on my fun money. I only use the CC for big purchases usually.

ice grillin you

but you made an initial deposit into your account with a visa cc and it went thru with no problem??

MDS

you can use debit cards on that? i just got one, but the only thing i know how to do with it is take money from atm machines. i am pathetic, i know.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2005, 04:01:00 PM
but you made an initial deposit into your account with a visa cc and it went thru with no problem??

Yes. I put $50 down originally off the regular Visa and I had no problem. Even if you have trouble you can just call up the CC company and authorize it.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2005, 04:01:17 PM
you can use debit cards on that? i just got one, but the only thing i know how to do with it is take money from atm machines. i am pathetic, i know.

As long as it is one of the Visa/Mastercard debit cards and not just a regular ATM card. Use it just like a CC.

MDS

wowa, skill. yea its got a visa symbol on the side. is there a minimum bet or something, because i am ultra cheap.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 01, 2005, 04:05:42 PM
wowa, skill. yea its got a visa symbol on the side. is there a minimum bet or something, because i am ultra cheap.
$5 is the minimum bet.

I put $50 in on my first time and it lasted me awhile.