McNabb back at practice

Started by MURP, September 15, 2005, 03:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

from eagles site

QuoteDonovan McNabb returned to the practice field on Thursday afternoon, and while he remains on the team's injury report, there appears to be little doubt that he'll start at quarterback on Sunday when the Eagles open their home season against the 49ers.

McNabb suffered a chest injury in Monday night's game against Atlanta and was listed as questionable for Sunday's game against San Francisco. He did not practice on Wednesday, and the team insisted that McNabb would be evaluated on a day-by-day basis.

And even though that stance hasn't changed -- McNabb could, theoretically, experience a setback after his Thursday practice -- it appears more and more likely that he'll be in the lineup on Sunday.

Koy Detmer and Mike McMahon split the practice reps on Wednesday, just in case McNabb is unable to go against the 49ers.

Rome

General_Failure

He ain't playin', yo. It's, like, a ploy and shtein to freak out the 9ers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

McNabb could, theoretically, experience a setback after his Thursday practice

who writes like this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

PoopyfaceMcGee

If McNabb's going to play tentative and be as inaccurate as he was on Monday night, then put in McMahon...

...after all, he can get happy feet and throw inaccurately too... but at least he's not afraid to run with the ball.

McNabb sucks when he's tentative.  A lot.

Father Demon

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 15, 2005, 03:36:32 PM
If McNabb's going to play tentative and be as inaccurate as he was on Monday night, then put in McMahon...

...after all, he can get happy feet and throw inaccurately too... but at least he's not afraid to run with the ball.

McNabb sucks when he's tentative.  A lot.

Blaspheme.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

bleufunk

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2005, 03:32:24 PM
McNabb could, theoretically, experience a setback after his Thursday practice

who writes like this

your bald headed buddy.

ice grillin you

ill give you 1 guess

your bald headed buddy

i appreciate the opportunity to take a stab at it and the hint...but it was a rhetorical question kids

shorebird

If I was Reid and there was any hint of pain from McNabb, he'd be sitting. It's too early in the year to send him out there if he's not 100%. If he is, then fine.

He doesn't have to start, we should be able to beat the Niners with Koy or McMahon. If it gets hairy, bring him in.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteMcNabb has not decided if he will wear a flak jacket.

"I might just kind of run out there with no jersey on and be ready for the ladies," McNabb joked.

He might want to be careful with all the male Niners fans there.

evilniner4life

mcnabb = most overrated qb in the league!