Guess how many yards the MIGHTY VICK threw for in the last 3 Quarters???

Started by bobbyinlondon, September 13, 2005, 10:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbyinlondon

A grand total of 44. I was not impressed with the Falcons. They were amped up for this game and saw this as revenge for losing in January--just like a lot of posters on the EMB saw as revenge us beating the Rams and the Panthers as revenge for losing NFCCGs to them. But I asked some of the hungry hungry hippos on that board--you can crow all you want about last night's win, but you couldn't win when it counted most.

At any rate, as another poster said, we played our worst offensive game; for some reason, McNabb doesn't like to run any more; the Falcons put a big 14 in the first period and then disappeared; on the road and we still only lost by 4. It's a long season, but after the euphoria for the Falcons wears off they've got two road trips--next week to Seattle and the week after that to Buffalo. Such was their unimpressiveness last night that I'll go out on a limb and say they STILL WILL FINISH WITH A WORSE RECORD THAN THE EAGLES. And then that will really gall them--the possibility of coming to Philly AGAIN, for the playoffs.

DH

Nobody questioned the defense.

I havent felt this way after a regular season loss since SF back in 03.

None of last years 3 regular season losses were painful. Losing to Pitt was fine with me, consdering we were 7-0 and the loss wasnt devastating, and STL and Cincy were preseason games. I forgot how it felt to lose in the reg season.  :boom

JTrotter Fan

Trotter was the difference.  That's why i think the Falcons went after him intentionally.  They knew how crunked he gets and it was their only chance at winning. 
I can't wait til they lose to the Seahawks this week.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

ice grillin you

i walk with the crunk...i talk with the crunk...i eat with the crunk...i sleep with the crunk...

i live for the crunk...ill die for the crunk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

PhillyPhreak54

And if you take away that deep ball to Jenkins (58yards) then Vick throws for less than 100.

Dawk missed tipping that ball by an inch.

MURP

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

...and if...

Whatever.  The Eagles lost.  If they're 3-2 at the bye, all is forgiven.

General_Failure

Quote from: Die-Hard on September 13, 2005, 12:29:30 PM
"Crunk" :paranoid

What ever happened to real words?

We needith to bring forth ye King's English from auld lang syne.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

:boom I'm still a little angry.

More resigned, but still a little angry.   >:(

greenbleeder

Fact is, the Falcons just aren't that good, and Vick just doesn't know how to read a defense. He is an adlibber, but with his feet only. Once the Eagles O hooks into the juvenation machine we'll be back in shape.
Official Sponsor of Tom Heckert, the man behind the men.

This is our year. Because we're gonna make it our year.

http://greenbleeder.blogspot.com