PreGame Skirmish on the field!

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 12, 2005, 08:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

of course, linebacker play is affected by how the d-line takes on the o-line, and there were many plays where i saw Hollis and Darwin getting blocked 7 yards down the field.

on the other hand, i saw Patterson in the backfield a lot last night.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

JTrotter Fan

Atlanta players said they were pissed because opponents are not allowed to bounce on their home turf.  What the farg ever.  Pansies!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

SunMo

Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 13, 2005, 12:47:47 PM
Atlanta players said they were pissed because opponents are not allowed to bounce on their home turf.  What the farg ever.  Pansies!

trotter said after the game that he thought Ike got them wise to that

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2005, 12:44:26 PMYeah, I saw that 'Binjo certainly didn't get off his blocks well. But in his defense he had 30 minutes[/d] days at least to prepare.

fixed, unless of course they are either a) koy detmet or b) the cliche of "it only takes one play for me to start, and i have to prepare like i am a starter" is completely made of bull
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2005, 12:44:26 PM
Yeah, I saw that 'Binjo certainly didn't get off his blocks well. But in his defense he had 30 minutes to prepare.

He's supposed to be ready to go at any time, I think he sucked because he just ain't that good.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Wingspan on September 13, 2005, 12:50:43 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2005, 12:44:26 PMYeah, I saw that 'Binjo certainly didn't get off his blocks well. But in his defense he had 30 minutes[/d] days at least to prepare.

fixed, unless of course they are either a) koy detmet or b) the cliche of "it only takes one play for me to start, and i have to prepare like i am a starter" is completely made of bull

He said he didn't get a lot of practice time at MIKE this week.

General_Failure

Can't imagine why. I mean, Trotter doesn't actually practice, does he?

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

Gargano just made a point that I thought of last night but forgot to bring up...

i was suprised they didn't put Simoneau in there.  even though he isn't very good, at least he can run and did play a whole season at MLB

General_Failure

And what, be dragged five yards by Dunn? We already know what Simoneau can't do.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

tackle.  cover.

actually, what can he do?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on September 13, 2005, 12:55:20 PM
And what, be dragged five yards by Dunn? We already know what Simoneau can't do.

Vern Troyer could run over Simoneau and drag him 5 yards.

shorebird

I can still see him getting plowed into the ground by the Bus.

SunMo

Quote from: General_Failure on September 13, 2005, 12:55:20 PM

if Dunn is dragging him, that's at least slowing him down, which was more than Labinjo was doing ;)

shorebird

So now we no what we knew last year before Trotter was put back in, our backup mlb's suck ass.

mikey418

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 13, 2005, 12:48:59 PM
Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 13, 2005, 12:47:47 PM
Atlanta players said they were pissed because opponents are not allowed to bounce on their home turf. What the farg ever. Pansies!

trotter said after the game that he thought Ike got them wise to that

Ike admitted he got them wise about it.

Also, I think the majority of us would not have just grabbed Mathis' face mask.  During the game and pre-game are different.  That happens in a game, you back off and get a flag on the other team.  Pre-game flags dont carry over...
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett