the REAL reason Simon and Reese are gone

Started by ParkingLotFlagDude, September 12, 2005, 07:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParkingLotFlagDude

money? contracts?  Here's the deal...

I just watch the highlights of the NFCCG game and Simon and Reese are the 2 guys the dumped the Gatorade on Andy.

Cold juice + cold January night + postgame celebration before getting into the warm locker room =  Those guys never had a chance.   :-D
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

I got a laugh out of it. The thread can stay! :D

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

SD_Eagle5

I just watched the same thing on NFL Network. My heart won't stop racing. Corey really plumped up from fat ass to super fat ass.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on September 12, 2005, 07:07:29 PM
I got a laugh out of it. The thread can stay! :D

I demand a picture of Ike & Corey dumping the 'ade.

PhillyPhreak54

Rumor has it Simon peed in the Gatorade before dumping it on AR

General_Failure

Nah, but he did squeeze out the towel he used to dry off during halftime in there.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2005, 07:09:36 PM
Rumor has it Simon peed in the Gatorade before dumping it on AR

It's more likely that Simon drank all the gatorade, then filled the bucket with water and pee.

He's not going to waste all those calories in the gatorade.

JTrotter Fan

There is Simon...but all i can see is the 5 and the face on the other person.  Kinda looks like Ike to me.

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

Its Reese. If you watched the game, like most of us have 50 times, you'd have seen it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

JTrotter Fan

I'm sorry if i didn't pay attention to every single detail in the hours of footage from the NFCCG.  I have a life unlike some people.  I have a son that i have to take care of.  So if that's supposed to be a shot at me...Farg Off Midget!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

hunt

Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 12, 2005, 07:44:09 PM
I'm sorry if i didn't pay attention to every single detail in the hours of footage from the NFCCG.  I have a life unlike some people.  I have a son that i have to take care of.  So if that's supposed to be a shot at me...Farg Off Wench!

in somewhat related news, my kid just spit up all over the carpet.

yay.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

General_Failure