FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Flyers website stating Richards has a sprained wrist but should be able to go tomorrow against the Lightning.  Also joining him are Sammy Kappanen and Dejardins.  Seidenberg has a broken wrist and with surgury will be out 2-4 weeks.  Savage is out with a grade 1 knee sprain. 

A reminder the game is on OLN tomorrow! 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

and INHD for those with HD.

WELCOME BACK KAP!!!! So excited to see him back. He will help this PK so much (not immediately, but once he's out there for a few games).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Tampa has our farging number again this season  :boo

BigEd76

oh no we suck at home fire hitchkok

BigEd76

Flyers lead 4-3 after 2 periods.  Gagne scored the first goal and Forsberg scored the next 3....  :yay

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 25, 2005, 01:33:57 PM
Flyers lead 4-3 after 2 periods.  Gagne scored the first goal and Forsberg scored the next 3....  :yay

Yahoo's box score says Desjardins scored the second goal followed by two consecutive goals from St. Peter. Wrong or right?

ice grillin you

im listening not watching but thats wrong according to the radio guys...forsberg with the hatrick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 25, 2005, 01:53:15 PM
im listening not watching but thats wrong according to the radio guys...forsberg with the hatrick

Nice!  :yay

ice grillin you

he also is out with a groin injury...and will not return

not so nice
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

They were saying (hockey people) that groin strains would be the most common injury this season due to the year off.

That sucks.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Forsberg wasn't off last year though.  That's not a good sign....

On the 2nd goal, Desjardins fired it at the net, Forsberg got to it behind the net and flipped it off the glass in front of him, it flew over the net and hit Raycroft in the back and bounced in....  :-D :yay

PhillyGirl

Didn't Forsberg have a concussion or injury that made him miss most of last overseas season?

BigEd76

yeah, but he's hurt every year, so that's not new...

Handzus just cleared the puck and was tripped, but it went into the empty net.  Win