Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

BigEd76

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

Damn they look lethargic. Rangers are simply outworking us.  :boo

Geowhizzer

What channel's that replay of the Chiefs game again?

We waited two years for THIS???  :boom

PhillyGirl

Yes, Geo....this is indicative of the whole season.  :-D

Hitch needs to work on the PP and badly.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 05, 2005, 09:41:54 PM
We waited two years for THIS??? :boom

Speak for yourself.  I was getting along quite nicely without it.  No NHL last year simply meant that there was 1 less Philly team to not win a championship.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Not having OLN pays off.

Nice job echoing the Phillies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 09:56:28 PM
:-D Yeah, season over.

Well, if the Phils had won some of their earlier games..............

;)

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 09:50:30 PM
Yes, Geo....this is indicative of the whole season.  :-D

Hitch needs to work on the PP and badly.

Where did I say anything about the season?  I expressed frustration over the Flyers choking a 3rd period lead, to the team we're all supposed to hate, after waiting TWO FRIGGIN' YEARS for this game.  I have a right to be pissed at this game.   :boom

And then, they play again, and I will watch on my Center Ice.  ;D

So for you, your favorite smiley:   ::)

Seabiscuit36

The rangers just seemed to be better conditioned tonight going into the third.  Seidenberg got knocked the f out the first 2 minutes of the game and the D seemed winded in the end.  Some bright spots for the flyers but they need to realize that the cup isnt just going to fall to them.  The Gagne,Forsberg,Carter line is going to be a great line to watch.  And oh yeah Richards is a beast  :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Gene

Wooooo-Hoooooo

One game into the new season and we haven't been eliminated from the playoffs.........yet  :yay