Hurricane Katrina Devastates The Gulf Coast.

Started by Rome, August 28, 2005, 10:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 03:49:09 PM
If we light all three on fire and turn our backs does that mean we can stop talking about them all?

Talking about whom?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 13, 2005, 03:50:59 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 03:49:09 PM
If we light all three on fire and turn our backs does that mean we can stop talking about them all?

Talking about whom?

Ahem.

rjs246

All three of them. GWB, TO and Clinton. I would be happy to never speak of or hear of any of them again.

Am I missing something here? I'll admit to being a little off today... 4 solid days of making love to beer bottles will do that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 04:09:59 PM
All three of them. GWB, TO and Clinton. I would be happy to never speak of or hear of any of them again.

Am I missing something here? I'll admit to being a little off today... 4 solid days of making love to beer bottles will do that.

I was trying to already "forget" about them.  It's like when someone says something to you, and then says, "but I never told you that (winking)."  And you respond, "Told me what? (grinning)"

It's a stupid joke.  But that's the joke.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Speaking of people that I would like to light on fire:

QuoteControversial film-maker Michael Moore is planning to make a hard-hitting documentary based on Us President George W. Bush's handling of the Hurricane Katrina rescue operation. Moore grabbed international acclaim with his scathing 2004 film Fahrenheit 9/11, which studied Bush's handling of the September 11th terrorist attacks. The Oscar winner is now "seriously considering" documenting the catastrophe in America's Gulf Coast region. He tells the New York Daily News, "There is much to be said and done about the man-made annihilation of New Orleans, caused not by a hurricane but by the very specific decisions made by the Bush administration in the past four and a half years. Do not listen to anyone who says we can discuss all this later. No, we can't. Our country is in an immediate state of vulnerability. More hurricanes, wars, and other disasters are on the way, and a lazy bunch of self-satisfied lunatics are still running the show."

rjs246

Ugh. Is HE calling SOMEONE ELSE self-satisfied?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

rjs246

I wish I knew what a body-dumping scandal entailed... sounds hilarious.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Nevermind how corrupt or inept the corporation might be, the neocon response to any criticism is likely to be: 'but no one else is qualified to do it.'  That's a handy little argument, especially coming from the people who are doing everything they can to disable government in the service of privatization.  They're like: 'see, government is bad.  Only the private sector can carry the day.'  It's the same argument with Halliburton (who btw got a nice no-bid contract to clean up navy bases damaged by Katrina).

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

Quote from: rjs246 on September 14, 2005, 11:20:09 AM
I wish I knew what a body-dumping scandal entailed... sounds hilarious.

read the article.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think that if a government agency or a private company can accomplish something with equal mediocrity, then privatization is where it's at.  Really, I have very little faith that any large company or large government agency doesn't completely suck anyway, so it's really a wash.