Hurricane Katrina Devastates The Gulf Coast.

Started by Rome, August 28, 2005, 10:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

MadMarchHare

The wheels on the bus run over Brown, over Brown, over Brown....
Anyone but Reid.

phillymic2000

Diomedes

Too bad he'll be the only one to lose his job over this.  Scapegoat found, pretty soon we'll be talking about some missing white chick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

That first one is particularly powerful- and damning.

phillymic2000

State and city run by dems for over 60yrs. Ahh I love it, all W's fault once again.

Diomedes

Actually, it's God's fault.  Jesus Christ hates black people.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Diomedes on September 13, 2005, 10:35:45 AM
Actually, it's God's fault.  Jesus Christ hates black people.

LOL  :-D :-D  nice one Dio, somebody needs to tell Kanye West that!!! He could run with that one.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

TexasEagle

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2005, 01:52:20 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on September 13, 2005, 10:26:43 AM
State and city run by dems for over 60yrs. Ahh I love it, all W's fault once again.

Bush says, "I take responsibility"

QuoteKatrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government and to the extent the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility,"

Federal yes, The cartoon points to poverty and other things, I find that hard to place on W, when the system that is clearly failing the people in that city has been in place that long and has done nothing to improve their lives over that time.

Butchers Bill

Come on now phillymic, GWB is responsible for every bad thing in the world, ever.   ;)
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think every bad event in the history of the world can be traced to GwB, Clinton, or T.O.

rjs246

If we light all three on fire and turn our backs does that mean we can stop talking about them all?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.