NY Jets Vs Philadelphia Eagles (WK4)

Started by Smizzy, August 24, 2005, 08:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smizzy

Hey Guys....You might remember me  ,The Jets fan. Well ive switched sites now and am part of the JetNation.com Mod team.

Just wanted to stop in and say what's up and talk about the upcoming game next week.

How are things in Eagles camp?  How does Westbrook and Lj Smith look?
Ill be back to talk about the game,Feel free to stop by and check us out before the game next week.

Good luck and No INJURIES!

WEST is GOD

Westbrook looks like he always does. LJ looks like he's getting things down and getting better.

Jets are a team that could very well come out of the AFC. Good luck during the season.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Drunkmasterflex

Thanks for the no injuries thing, but I guess you haven't seen much as far as the Birds are concerned.  We had a player get shot, another rupture his achilles, and finally a blown knee. 

Anyway I would love to see your Jets against us in the SB and I think that is a distinct possibility pending the health of Pennington's rotator cuff.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Smizzy

Quote from: Monster on August 24, 2005, 08:58:46 PM
Westbrook looks like he always does. LJ looks like he's getting things down and getting better.

Jets are a team that could very well come out of the AFC. Good luck during the season.

You too.

Hope to see you in an ALL GREEN SUPERBOWL!

Smizzy

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on August 24, 2005, 09:01:32 PM
Thanks for the no injuries thing, but I guess you haven't seen much as far as the Birds are concerned.  We had a player get shot, another rupture his achilles, and finally a blown knee. 

Anyway I would love to see your Jets against us in the SB and I think that is a distinct possibility pending the health of Pennington's rotator cuff.

You guys always seem to have injuries and guys leave ,yet your team never skips a beat.

Andy Reid is the most underrated HC in the NFL. The guy and his coordinators get the job done.

rjs246

Quote from: Smizzy on August 24, 2005, 09:03:21 PM
Andy Reid is the most underrated HC in the NFL. The guy and his coordinators get the job done.

Wow. On a board full of homers, a visitor has managed to compliment our coaches enough to make me harf on my keyboard.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

RJS likes the cut of your jib, which means he suspects you can swallow a whole bananna......you have a new friend here. :yay
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Congratulations, little guy. You got your very own custom title.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

That's farging great. Wost manneans!  :yay
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on August 24, 2005, 09:28:14 PM
Oh jesus, what have I started here?

since it was originally directed at me I love it!  Seriously considering using that as my fantasy football team name but than again I've been don ho for five years now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Smizzy

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.