2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerevant

Quote from: rjs246 on September 14, 2005, 01:41:36 PM
What I wouldn't give to be that arrow...
Gotta admit, that's a fine collection of ass.  Almost Alba-quality ass...

C
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cerevant

An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D :-D :-D

The dude holdin the Natty Lite...he's wearing Officer Poncharello sunglasses.

The backwards jersey's are the coolest.

MDS,

The person who wrote that was not Arthur F. Gibbstaintlicker...it was some dude named portisizzle

MDS

My second guess was Bubba, another one of this Gibbsuckers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

EJ72

That's right, we bad. You want fries with that, FOOL?!

General_Failure

What is that, rock scissors paper to see who gets to use the big gold butt plug first?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Jon Jansen is playing this week with a cast on each arm. That should be interesting.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on September 16, 2005, 09:38:51 AM
Jon Jansen is playing this week with a cast on each arm. That should be interesting.

...and this is about as healthy as he's been this "deep" into the season.

Larry

Who gets to a 1000 yards first?  Portis or Brunell.  :-D
More Mahe please.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if some taterskins fans have eagerly volunteered to wipe his ass for him?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EJ72 on September 16, 2005, 01:03:41 AM
That's right, we bad. You want fries with that, FOOL?!

:-D

You're alright for a Pokes fan.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 16, 2005, 08:15:42 PM

I wonder if some taterskins fans have eagerly volunteered to wipe his ass for him?

Tongues are lined up around the block for that honor.

The man. The myth. The legend.