2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archer

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 10:24:07 PM
Quote from: archer on August 29, 2005, 10:20:58 PM

And your nose is growing so long it's about to hit the monitor :-D

You know. I am proud of our boo-happy reputation, but the dfact that a dozen people boo'ed the McNabb pick and every ignorant douche who hasn't taken the time to read up on anything assumes that every Eagles fan wanted us to pick Ricky Williams is infuriating. Get a farging clue assbag.

It's the same way you call all Skins fans delusional, does'nt feel good does it. This reminds me of preschool

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 29, 2005, 10:23:27 PM
Doubt it all you want.  But I know I was one of the very few who didn't want Ricky Williams in the 99 draft.  I hang on to that because it's one of the few things I've ever been right about.  Except for the Skins sucking ballz.  I'm right about that too. 

No, because you're also wrong about being one of the "very few", Sarge.  Get your pens out of T-hawk's mom for a second, and listen to yourself.

One last word of advice before I hit the sack:  Don't drink and post.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: archer on August 29, 2005, 10:23:26 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 29, 2005, 10:20:10 PM
Quote from: archer on August 29, 2005, 10:18:26 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 10:16:37 PM
If you believe in karma, you must in turn believe that Daniel Snyder has farged your whole organization in the pooper.

And you probably thought that when Lurie (Spelling?) hired Reid, then Reid picked McNabb......now be honest

When Lurie picked Reid, I'm pretty sure all of us were like "Who?"  I was all about getting McNabb though.

Not to get off the point but, I work with McNabbs #2 wide reciever at Syracuse. Pretty cool, eh.

No it's not cool.  In fact, it makes you an even bigger loser because you admit to working with McNabb's #2.  You should spend time around N. Davenport.  He'll keep you employed for a long, long time.  :P

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 10:26:05 PM
Doubt it all you want. But I know I was one of the very few who didn't want Ricky Williams in the 99 draft. I hang on to that because it's one of the few things I've ever been right about. Except for the Skins sucking ballz. I'm right about that too.

No, because you're also wrong about being one of the "very few", Sarge. Get your pens out of T-hawk's mom for a second, and listen to yourself.

One last word of advice before I hit the sack: Don't drink and post.

I saw "very few" because of the general fan attitude where I was living at the time (Bloomsburg, PA).  I didn't have the internet yet so message boards were still an undiscovered luxury.  But among the Eagles fans I lived and worked with, I was damn near the only one who didn't want Ricky. 

rjs246

Quote from: archer on August 29, 2005, 10:25:43 PM
It's the same way you call all Skins fans delusional, does'nt feel good does it. This reminds me of preschool

Are you comparing 15 people at the draft six or seven years ago to the hundreds of Skins fans I have met and been friends with and lived around and intereacted with on football message boards for the last 13 years?

You couldn't be. That wouldn't make any sense.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

archer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 29, 2005, 10:28:05 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 10:26:05 PM
Doubt it all you want. But I know I was one of the very few who didn't want Ricky Williams in the 99 draft. I hang on to that because it's one of the few things I've ever been right about. Except for the Skins sucking ballz. I'm right about that too.

No, because you're also wrong about being one of the "very few", Sarge. Get your pens out of T-hawk's mom for a second, and listen to yourself.

One last word of advice before I hit the sack: Don't drink and post.

I saw "very few" because of the general fan attitude where I was living at the time (Bloomsburg, PA).  I didn't have the internet yet so message boards were still an undiscovered luxury.  But among the Eagles fans I lived and worked with, I was damn near the only one who didn't want Ricky. 

I think 610 wip radio station brought up a clan of people to the draft. They could'nt have been more wrong

Sgt PSN

Quote from: archer on August 29, 2005, 10:29:33 PM
I think 610 wip radio station brought up a clan of people to the draft. They could'nt have been more wrong

Yes, it was WIP that showed up with their band of nincumpoops. 

Rome

Your responses are at the very least non sequiturs, archer.

In fact, this entire exercise is pointless just like the taterskins' last 10 seasons have been.

If you're not willing to admit that your team is a joke, there's really no reason for us to respond to you any further.

archer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 29, 2005, 10:30:37 PM
Quote from: archer on August 29, 2005, 10:29:33 PM

Yes, it was WIP that showed up with their band of nincumpoops. 

McNabb, to this day, won't call into the station

archer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 29, 2005, 10:31:25 PM

In fact, this entire exercise is pointless just like the taterskins' last 10 seasons have been.

If you're not willing to admit that your team is a joke, there's really no reason for us to respond to you any further.

My team is a joke, and won't beat the Eagles up physically, and on the scoreboard, during that Sunday night game in DC.

P.S.....my fingers are crossed

archer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 29, 2005, 10:31:25 PM

Seriously though, I believe we'll be in contention for a wild card, I think we will win that Sunday night game, the other game will be close but you'll win.

Also, T.O. will boil over again when he finds out Westbrook got a 9 mil signing bonus and 4 mil a year

archer

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 10:13:58 PM
Quote from: archer on August 29, 2005, 10:03:45 PM

You don't agree Taylor Is one of the top safeties in the league? Man, you're just hatin now

After one season you're trying to say that Taylor is one of the best in the league?

Jesus, I'm not getting involved in this anymore. I clearly overestimated your ability to reason and make logical points.

Your honor, the defense would like to present as evidence exhibit "a":

http://extremeskins.com/CrazyZeb/ST-BadToTheBone.mpg

rjs246

Wow. Good point. Taylor sure is good at hitting receivers out of bounds. Pro-Bowl here he comes!

Seriously, is that just a clip of his most obvious penalties?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

archer

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 11:08:09 PM
Wow. Good point. Taylor sure is good at hitting receivers out of bounds. Pro-Bowl here he comes!

It seems him and T.O. don't like each other, they always seem to trash talk each other. This year T.O. can trash talk to him about going to jail, and he can trash talk to T.O. for making "poor mans" wages.
Got to admit, it would be great to have them miked for the game.

archer

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 11:08:09 PM

Seriously, is that just a clip of his most obvious penalties?

LOL