Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

You got cookie problems. Go take care of it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like my chocolate chip cookies soft and warm, and dipped in cold milk.

Mmmm, bitch!

rjs246

This board is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really super. Really.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

I didn't lose connection at all.  What are you whiners whining about?

General_Failure

It just wouldn't be the same around here if there wasn't something farging it up.

reese125

my cold sweats and shaking have subdued now. thanks for being you mods

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

rjs246

I would love to take a long steamy shtein on this server.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

They (the host) moved everyone on this server to a brand new machine last night. I suppose there's some things they still need to sort out.

Rome

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes