Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

4and26

It's been brutal today,....time outs and slow.

Must be T.O. fault.... :boom

General_Failure

Technically, it is. Our busiest days are when TO does/says/mimes something stupid.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on November 07, 2005, 07:22:51 PM
Our busiest days are when TO does/says/mimes something stupid.

So you mean like, every day then. 

General_Failure

He's part of our steady traffic, but I mean something extra stupid measuring from the TO scale.

Sgt PSN

The TO scale?  I imagine that just like TO then, the scale is incredibly out of whack. 

Diomedes

QuoteConnection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

3:10p.m. today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Its funny how this board can only handle 7 people being logged in at the same time. I love 1994.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Diomedes

Couldn't get the site for more than 20 mins. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Unacceptable.  We all pay top dollar to be here.

Tomahawk

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 08, 2005, 04:51:05 PM

I don't. They (THE MAN or if you prefer, WHITEY) deemed my posts were of such amazing quality that I can post here for free. Suckers.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 08, 2005, 07:25:14 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 08, 2005, 04:51:05 PM

I don't. They (THE MAN or if you prefer, WHITEY) deemed my posts were of such amazing quality that I can post here for free. Suckers.

I've been paying $.50/post.  I feel betrayed.

General_Failure

You're not paying enough. Thanks for letting us know.