Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

COD shot sounds painful.

Munson

Quote from: hbionic on October 10, 2011, 05:25:22 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on October 10, 2011, 03:24:00 PM
bought fifa 12 last week. very fun.

Matthew is correct. I second this opinion.

My funnest shot has been a cross into the middle, with a guy doing a diving header for a goal. I have not play any other video game for the past 12 months now, FIFA '11 was it, now it is going to be '12.

No Gears? :(
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Not yet.

That friend and I haven't been able to get together and play yet...we need to allocate say 6-8 hours uninterrupted.  :=)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

charlie

so, the game Rage... worth it?

Diomedes

I've been sucked into Cargo Bridge lately...a bridge builder app for Chrome. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Been playing Gears of War 3...pretty awesome.

hbionic

Quote from: charlie on October 11, 2011, 02:20:25 PM

Looks like a lot of fun, but don't know a lick about it.

Munson

Quote from: SD on October 11, 2011, 06:48:14 PM

DID YOU CRY?!

j/k. :paranoid

Yeah the multiplayer is worlds better then the first 2 in terms of less lagging and host advantage. The weapons are a lot better too. I never used to use the Hammerburst online but the iron sights on it make it so much better. Love retro charging people too. And unlike CoD, I actually want to get as many of the ribbons and achievements as possible. Especially since some of the character unlocks are tied to them.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Damnit MUNSON, no farging spoilers god damnit! :boom

Munson

Haha don't worry, I didn't spoil anything. I told you that if you in any way connected to the story and were really into it, that you would feel a little blue at certain points of the game. I will not tell you what happens though >:D

General_Failure

Quote from: hbionic on October 11, 2011, 07:17:44 PM
Quote from: charlie on October 11, 2011, 02:20:25 PM

Looks like a lot of fun, but don't know a lick about it.

Looks like shtein on PCs, play is mediocre on any system.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Munson on October 11, 2011, 07:24:43 PM

DID YOU CRY?!

I'm guessing this is in reference to the scene with Dom? I saw that coming from the last 2 Gears and figured something was going to happen in this one. Once they said they were going back to his girls home town I knew it was doom for him. Still...the scene they killed him off in was really well done. I like how they incorporated the sad R.E.M. song into it. Well done.

Batman Arkhum Asylum 2 is getting great reviews. The first one was pretty good but this one is open world and supposedly a lot better.

Munson

Quote from: SD on October 24, 2011, 07:30:13 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 11, 2011, 07:24:43 PM

DID YOU CRY?!

I'm guessing this is in reference to the scene with Dom? I saw that coming from the last 2 Gears and figured something was going to happen in this one. Once they said they were going back to his girls home town I knew it was doom for him. Still...the scene they killed him off in was really well done. I like how they incorporated the sad R.E.M. song into it. Well done.

Batman Arkhum Asylum 2 is getting great reviews. The first one was pretty good but this one is open world and supposedly a lot better.

Yeah it's something I think a lot of people saw coming but didn't want to actually happen. You got your bands mixed up there (Tears For Fears, covered by Gary Jules) but yeah that made the scene much more powerful. Brought the series full circle considering that song in the first commercial for Gears 1 was part of how awesome that trailer was.

I'm hoping the next book that comes out answers some of the questions...But they're going to be releasing a lot of DLC for the game over the next year. The first one is multiplayer based but the stuff coming in December is apparently a throw back to RAAM from the first game and adds "2-3 hours of gameplay"

SD

To tell you the truth I thought it was a good game but I liked part 1 and 2 better. This is the only one of the 3 I don't want to play on Hardcore.

Munson

I went through it on hardcore just because that's what i've always done, but yeah...I'll probably go through it on insane to get some of the achievements and medals and all that.

I'm loving multiplayer, and it's probably the reason why I won't be getting MW3 or Battlefield. I do kind of want to rent MW3 though to play through the story.