The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

and MDS the reason I call you dogboy is because I've seen your picture..why the confusion?

SD_Eagle5

It's only fair game to mock what someone looks like when you've shown yourself. just an fyi

MDS

lol @ someone on an internet message board calling someone else on an internet message board ugly.

if anybody here was good looking, theyd be out doing good looking person stuff, not getting into moronic arguments about chan ho park
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

I, for one, am stunningly good looking. I don't know about the rest of you freaks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Word

and I really don't feel like getting you guys all hot and bothered during work by posting my pic on CF

SD_Eagle5

why not, look what it did for Card_Trader

Sgt PSN

looks are completely overrated.  especially when a guy as ugly as freddie can somehow convince a high quality piece of tail to spend the rest of her life with him. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 08, 2009, 12:50:10 PM
looks are completely overrated.  especially when a guy as ugly as freddie can somehow convince a high quality piece of tail to spend the rest of her life with him. 

I'm going to first assume "freddie" is not me, but rather the actual Freddie Mitchell or some buddy of yours named Fred.
As a contingency plan, I'm going to take the compliment that my wife's hot without hesitation, because I wouldn't want a repressed homo like you to think I was anything but ugly anyway.

Sound good?

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

That dude's father is a Hoyda. Wahhh...he ran into my son and showed disregard for fan safety!!

Pussification of America example 792786766

Diomedes

I knew someone would bitch about that right away.  Kid is obviously a puss.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i cant believe its even a small story and that he had to apologize...the farging kid didnt even fall down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

That was it?  Kid needs to grow a pair.