i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Lol @ saying the NBA is eroding.  Not that it ever really went away, but the last maybe 5 years or so have been the best since the Bird/Magic/Jordan era. 

General_Failure

Perhaps they were only concerned with specific deMAGAraphics.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Does rome know what you're doing here? 

MDS

there is no single measure showing the nba is eroding...this was done to placate the nfl owners ego and was dumb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Even better is the nfl asked Adam silver if he wanted to be their commish and he said farg no

MDS

the nba is never going to take over the nfl in popularity but its as well positioned to be a money machine as any business
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

2017 Ex-Sixers in the NBA

QuoteThe Rockets outscored the Denver Nuggets by 57 points in reserve forward Luc Mbah a Moute's 26 minutes during Houston's 125-95 rout Wednesday night.

The plus-57 is the best plus-minus recorded in any NBA game (regular season or playoffs) in the past two decades, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

MDS

snapper jones RIP

true legend

phattymatty

jesus lebron just dunked it like he is still 20. what a freak.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on November 30, 2017, 07:53:19 PM
jesus lebron just dunked it like he is still 20. what a freak.

Can't wait to see him in a sixers uniform

smeags

Quote from: AntiRome on December 06, 2017, 11:58:06 AM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2017/12/06/lavar-ball-bashes-lakers-coaching-staff-not-using-lonzo-ball-effectively/926297001/

Haha.  Jesus that guy is a farging nightmare.

QuoteLaVar Ball drew headlines earlier this week for pulling his middle son, LiAngelo Ball, out of UCLA amid an indefinite suspension due to a shoplifting incident. On Tuesday, LaVar appeared on NBC's Today show alongside LiAngelo to explain the decision. LaVar was later on CNN's "New Day" and pointed blame at UCLA for not taking more "accountability" in his son's shoplifting arrest.

:-D
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it