Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Mr. Brewer needs to shut up.  Than tank at the end when you have a 12 game lead on 9/01 and host a WC series.  farging clown.

Dodger friends of mine have white flag up. they make us look like Mr. Rogers right now.  hatred for Roberts is off the charts.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Goddammit

10 left stranded

Don Ho

needed some insurance there. had this guy hanging from a bridge by a strand of sewing thread all game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

This dude is dealing

PhillyPhreak54

Great job stealing a run there.

Speed demon Nick

PhillyPhreak54

Haha when shtein is going your way that happens

Don Ho

Come on Harper.  Braves are handing you runs.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope these LOBs don't kill them.

And Carlson with his check swing calls have been shtein

PhillyPhreak54

And here we go.

Son of a bitch

Don Ho

Of all people to walk.  The ultimate douchebag.

Settle down Wheeler.  Jesus farging christ.  Gopher ball, lucky that wasn't crushed.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 09, 2023, 08:05:58 PMI hope these LOBs don't kill them.

And Carlson with his check swing calls have been shtein

These runners left on is a killer. 

PhillyPhreak54

Whew.

Got a call there - payback for the blown check swing calls

Don Ho

I lost track of stranded runners after 12.

And A'funhole'a of all people scores the run.

Don Ho

What i would give to simulcast this with Franzke and the boys.  the 60 second delay sucks.

PhillyPhreak54

And now we pray.

Bullpen roulette time.