Geowhizzer

If we keep getting this version of Wheeler and Nola...  :evil  :evil  :evil

PhillyPhreak54

Kerkering The Kloser

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Nola was awesome. Way to step up. 

Who goes game 1 Saturday?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ranger?

And then Wheeler on Monday and Nola Wednesday?

PhillyPhreak54

Phillies +135 to beat ATL

MDS

nothing can beat the randomness of last year but this is pretty fun. i was shook by the marlins but they didnt even try. on realmuto's hr de la cruz didnt even move. it was over there, but really they were never coming in here and doing this. not ready for that smoke.

g1 in atlanta is going to be interesting. they are going to have 11 pitchers at their disposal. 3 days off for their 3 best relievers, a day off on the back end. its really unique. but they can use an opener (maybe seranthony) leading into suarez for olson, who then does a turn and you start matching up pockets after that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

QuoteWheeler and Nola combined to pitch 13⅔ innings and allow one run against the Marlins. In last year's wild-card series in St. Louis, they combined for 13 scoreless innings.

"Wheeler and Nola, those guys are going to haunt my dreams," Marlins manager Skip Schumaker said. "They were — the common denominator, and he doesn't get enough credit, at least I don't hear enough — is J.T. He's good back there, as good as anybody in the big leagues, and he is maybe the best in the big leagues, honestly."
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Can't watch this enough!

PhillyPhreak54

Go into ATL today and beat them and Strider and they'll be shook.

MDS

tonight is just a terrible matchup with a junk balling ranger against the braves right handed power barrage. if they survive this...yowza

realistically, their best shot is monday with wheeler
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of national media hype around them.

Come out and steal tonight. Strider murders them normally but tonight maybe he grooves a couple

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2023, 02:48:49 PMtonight is just a terrible matchup with a junk balling ranger against the braves right handed power barrage. if they survive this...yowza

realistically, their best shot is monday with wheeler

Trying to believe in ranger today but he has not pitched well of late.  Actually he's been bad.  Hard to imagine him suddenly turning it around tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm at a party and nervous as shtein.

Come on Phils. Let's steal G1.

A Strider meltdown would be ideal