Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Yes, Sanchez was awesome!! 

I know it's his first game, Mets have checked out, a lot more to prove but I'm glad I got to watch this kid pitch in his first big league game.  That was good stuff.

OK this is a perfect opportunity for broken Man Lorenzen to maybe get some semblance of his confidence and psyche back
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

kekering is nasty. 99 heater with a wiffle ball slider. everything for strikes. dgaf attitude. he is going to be thrown right into the fire and asked to get christian walker or dansby swason out. here we go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

At this point, just about anything would be better than Kimbrel/Seranthony/Soto.

I fully expect Seranthony to have a big comeback season next year as relief pitchers are wonky that way, and Seranthony has too good of stuff... but just don't see it improving dramatically in this year's postseason.

If Kimbrel was a horse, he'd be glue by now.

Soto, I just can't figure out.  He'll look good for an out or two, then give up a damned home run.

There's always Covey...  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

His slider was indeed filthy. Watching the movement on it was something.

Was cool seeing his pops in the stands too

MDS

kimbrel has given up 1 run this month, it was a homer on his 3rd straight day of work. hes still striking people out. this is fine. what is not is that every inning recently has had traffic. this is has been the issue.

hes going to be their highest leverage righty - hed close under most scenarios except if bellinger is due up for the cubs. strap the farg in.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna get no hit tonight?

Don Ho

This is so "Phillies"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Look at Nola give one right back on a gopher  ball.

What a milquetoast bitch

ice grillin you

kimbrel should not be on the post season roster
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm gonna need Dombo Jr, lil guy, in here to defend his boy Kimbrel.

farging awful

PhillyPhreak54

7 times in the last 16 games they've allowed the tying or go ahead run in the 8th inning or later.

Inexcusable trash.

Don Ho

This isn't even suspenseful or nerve wracking so stop already T-Mac, it's pure comedy. Vagina Boy pitched OK, gives one right back, Kimbrel can shove his bible up his ass, and the bats hungover after the long weekend.  Shocking string of events.

Geowhizzer