Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Way to be tonight, boys.

Hungover from last night?

Geowhizzer

It is amazing how consistently this billion-dollar lineup comes up small against the Patrick Corbins of the world.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

And now let the implosion begin

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Finally.

No bullpen shenanigans please

MDS

kvtech away, goyim
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ugly start, Nola's vagina still top notch, 6 runs on 3 two run homers, Marte is horse shtein (miracle he got out of that mess) GO PHILS!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

they are now 4.5 games clear of a spot...get ready for some more bad lineups and mailed in bullpen decisions. eyes on october.

i would also like to point that me and my boys were banging around some trea turner sympathy in our text thread when he looked like he was going to off himself in maimi. the philly captain gets on the video and says hey lets give him a standing o (he did this on his own). that gets picked up and goes viral and wip makes a thing of it and bla bla bla it becomes a huge deal. since that point, turner has been the old turner.

you're farging welcome. im out here fixing millionaire athletes, you keep holding your dicks and crying about not scoring runs in the 4th inning of some random game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Thanks for helping them win a game in early August against a last place team. 

Go rent yourself a shiksa hooker on me. 

$20 max.

phattymatty

Dear Trea, I feel like I can call you Trea because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real homerun!

- Todd

MDS

you would all be nothing without me

NOTHING

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 11, 2023, 12:10:41 PMyou would all be nothing without me

NOTHING

I tend to agree.  The way I quote you to my powder blue, red colored glasses crowd out here I owe you residual fees.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Twins usually can't but for shtein.

But here we are.

Don Ho

Nice, an early sign of life!