Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Painter is done.  Needs Tommy Bahama surgery.  That has to be the most Philliest thing I've read since I saw Mickey Moniak is tearing it up in Anaheim. 

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah we don't get great prospects panning out here.

Maybe Stott breaks the mold and continues his ascent.

Don Ho

Bellatti?  Why? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Garbage bats again.

Hit the farging ball for chrissakes

MDS

im going to kill myself because the phillies lost a base ball match

later gator
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I missd that.  Was that some kind of protest by Harper?  Bat never left his shoulder.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

they have now lost 2 in a row were dominated by a great pitcher, so im going to cut my meatcicle off and use it to strangle myself as i drown in the skookill river
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't see any of it today. Didn't miss much. Another lousy offensive day.

Better go 6-3 or better in the next three series.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2023, 10:48:33 PMBetter go 6-3 or better in the next three series.

or what

PhillyPhreak54

Or you have a strong talk with Uncle John

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 20, 2023, 11:08:25 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2023, 10:48:33 PMBetter go 6-3 or better in the next three series.

or what

He, Geo, Romey and I are going to cut our meatcicles off and use it to strangle ourselves as we drown in the skookill river

Don Ho

I do agree with Todd though, not the strangling myself with my own cock part but they were totally dominated by a beast pitcher today. This was the trouble game. For the 2-1 series win they needed Wednesday.  This game had trouble on it once the starters were announced.  Listen, I am so psyched Walker has 11 wins but once again I'm in the Todd think tank regarding the signifigance of wins.  Walker's 11 wins, ain't no big thing. I still scratch my head tinkning how he won 10 games before the ASG.

MDS

i functionally dont understand how people, even not even people that old, still look at avg or wins as some kind of barometer for success. they couldnt be more meaningless. wins especially. walker was paid to be a mid rotation stabilizer and he has a 105 era+, which is ummm right on the money for a mid rotation starter. go figure.

the phillies are all over this injuns starter but theyre the phillies so they have 1 run and 1000 LOBs

MDS

direct your anger to trea turner and trea turner only