Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

100 days to the Eagles opener

Munson

https://twitter.com/chrisoIIey/status/1664819316838072320 20

At least Bryce isn't being a shteinhead about pride month. That's basically all I got for this team right now.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Jesus H. Mother F'ing Christ!

QuoteRealmuto went 0-for-5 with four groundouts to the left side and the game-ending pop-up to first base. He continues to expand the strike zone. He is 3-for-43 in his last 14 games, hitting .070 without an RBI.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Suddenly I really like the Sixers!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Covey?  why?  It's really quite sad. This guy may jump of the top of the Washington monument before the weekend's over. 

PhillyPhreak54

Drew Ellis is better than Turner!

PhillyPhreak54

26-4 in the last 30 against The Fighting Havas'

MDS

i was the ironpigs game. first time there, pretty solid little park. chris sanchez was bulking, he was mostly inadequate. not missing bats or throwing consistent strikes. scott kingery hit 9th, so thats good. he made some slick plays at 2B and ran the bases well, but if youre hitting 9th in AAA you aint on any radar. they walked it off on an absolutely stupid play, baseball makes sense.

AAA is doing a balls/strikes challenge system for some games. the teams held off on it until the 9th when they used them up. the PA guy announces the call is being challenged, the graphic immediately goes up on the screen and you see the pitch. this is going to be the system next year, most likely. they just have to figure out the correct amount of challenges. i feel like 3 is too few considering how quick it is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I don't want them to lose, but honestly, it's a relief not to see the idiotic water splashes after the games.  They're not even a .500 team and that shtein just rubs me the wrong way anyway. 

Go Phils.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 04, 2023, 08:05:31 PMthe idiotic water splashes after the games.

i talked to someone at the game today who thought baseball was ruined when they added free agency. was that you?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 04, 2023, 08:05:31 PMI don't want them to lose, but honestly, it's a relief not to see the idiotic water splashes after the games.  They're not even a .500 team and that shtein just rubs me the wrong way anyway. 

Go Phils.

cause they are maga worshipping clowns and i will emphasize again that they dont even have rhys hoskins cornball waving to the dugout from second base after a down 7-1 double in the 8th inning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Maton smoked that hanger

No no go bye bye

PhillyPhreak54

And Bryce's elbow is hurting

But still singles

PhillyPhreak54

JT continues to rake and Turner's having his best game as a Phil