Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

yeah i get tuna from a can is big for some. im the only one in my house that wont eat it. just not my thing.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i dont know what to tell you other than lee's tuna is the goat

its not even a debate really
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

are you sure "your guy" isn't using something that looks like mayo ? that would explain your over the top opinion on it.

MDS

i dont ax an artist how he paints
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

I never eat tuna anywhere but from a can I bought and mixed up myself. farg getting sick from some week old tuna. Plus I'm not much of a fan of it...once a month maybe I'll make a tuna on rye

And I cannot read the name Primo's without hearing Garganos voice slobbering their name outta his mouth. "Awwww cuz you haaaave to go to Priiiiimoooo's! HAHAHAHA"

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2014, 08:02:52 PM
I never eat tuna anywhere but from a can I bought and mixed up myself. farg getting sick from some week old tuna. Plus I'm not much of a fan of it...once a month maybe I'll make a tuna on rye

And I cannot read the name Primo's without hearing Garganos voice slobbering their name outta his mouth. "Awwww cuz you haaaave to go to Priiiiimoooo's! HAHAHAHA"

had the sammich named after him (sausage, onion & peppers) the last time.I went there. damn good man

PhillyPhreak54

http://mobile.philly.com/news/breaking/?wss=/philly/news/breaking&id=281179681&

See what happens when you choose to eat at a Subway in Philly? All those sandwich shops around and you pick a chain?

PhillyPhreak54

That abduction of the girl in Germantown is scary. Straight up strong arm abduction.

I hope she's still alive

Seabiscuit36

Honestly, i'm surprised its getting the press time it has.  Sounds like a domestic, family suspects it was a former boyfriend. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

Just watched the video. Doesn't look good for the girl. If dude is going to go as far as abducting, killing his victim won't be too much more of a bother. Hope she's alive, but like they say, you do what you can to run, even if it means getting shot, because once you're in the car, it's usually over for the victim, statistics say.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

NBC 10 tweeted she's been found alive

No other details yet

PhillyPhreak54

They caught the dude too

He's wanted for previous charges of kidnapping and sexual assault

SD

That happened close to where I work. I saw they released surveillance of the guy at a supermarket earlier. Great police work