Redd Moves To CB

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 29, 2005, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 05:11:27 PM
Sun_Mo:

There are some on this board who have never been to an Eagles game in person, but I'm not even close to one of them, as many on this board can personally attest, some a few times over.  Once again, you speak without any knowledge of your subject matter.

BTW, having IGY vouch for you doesn't mean much to many of us.  He's kind of like a side show act here.
Edit:  I give IGY credit for knowing his place, though.  He's a lot more entertaining than you are, and he actually mixes up his outlandish opinions with some cold facts on occasion.
And Phreak even asked why you were acting all TATEriffic on this board earlier, so if he's the best you have for a "witness", you're running very thin.

why do you hammer the point that I don't use facts?  i use plenty of facts.  stats are a different situation.  stats are for losers, they are a crutch those not able to make an arguement stand up with their own knowledge of the game.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 05:17:10 PM
Why talk football with a retard when you can just post a picture of Jessica Alba's dumper?

do you have any other insult other than retard?  i guess not. 

rjs246

Look around, I have plenty. Retard fits nicely for you, though, so I think I'll stick with it. Nice sense of humor you've got there, don't take yourself too seriously or anything. Retard.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 05:22:34 PM
Look around, I have plenty. Retard fits nicely for you, though, so I think I'll stick with it. Nice sense of humor you've got there, don't take yourself too seriously or anything. Retard.

i've already told you that I have a great sense of humor. 

rjs246

And the evidence is abundant, clearly.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 05:17:10 PM
Why talk football with a retard when you can just post a picture of Jessica Alba's dumper?

AAAHHHHHH, it's gonna be a great day!  Thank you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

Ah so nice to see this thread has turned into a turd. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on August 29, 2005, 05:34:51 PM
Ah so nice to see this thread has turned into a turd. 

In the first place, it was about a practice squad-level player switching positions.  I contend that it is simply a different shape of turd now, but that it's been a turd all along.

General_Failure

Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

A TATE sense of humor will get you nowhere here. In fact, I may wind up banning you just because of that. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Well, considering that is the funniest thing you've posted so far, I tend to disagree.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 30, 2005, 07:30:22 AM

Well, considering that is the funniest thing you've posted so far, I tend to disagree.

Talk about pot - kettle - black.

You two are actually a lot alike in your inability to "get" jokes.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 30, 2005, 07:47:37 AM
Talk about pot - kettle - black.

You two are actually a lot alike in your inability to "get" jokes.

::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

idea: instead of babbling like idiots, just shut up.