Redd Moves To CB

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 29, 2005, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I think it was 209 or 210, looking at the seating chart

thats good to know...maybe weve picked it up...then again how many people there friday are the same people that are gonna be there during the regular season...the other night it was probably a bunch of heads that were just happy to be doing eagle chants at an actual game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 29, 2005, 04:49:29 PM
im at 242

what row are you...at least up high over there you are somewhat covered...im assuming that helps anyway...im in the third row from the top of 210...with no wind blockage whatsoever...its absolutely brutal over there for the cold weather games

row 27, yeah, i'm covered, it's nice
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 29, 2005, 04:52:52 PM
I think it was 209 or 210, looking at the seating chart

thats good to know...maybe weve picked it up...then again how many people there friday are the same people that are gonna be there during the regular season...the other night it was probably a bunch of heads that were just happy to be doing eagle chants at an actual game

:flipoff to all of you at the game while I 'm trying to follow on nfl.com gamecenter.  Closest thing to torture without the bleeding or broken bones, although the painful screams begging for mercy are pretty close.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 04:49:50 PM

This "actual football knowledge" to which you refer is quite funny.  You seem to talk about how much of it you have and how little of it others have, but you refrain from actually displaying it.  It's all well and good that you attend all the home games and are a big fan and supporter of the team, but at least admit your shortcomings when it comes to analysis... meaning I've yet to see any from you whatsoever.  And when someone responds to you with facts/stats, you ignore them and move on to someone else.

i respond with my opinons on subjects and if they aren't what the lemming crew want to hear, then it's all personal attacks.  so, the conversation gets moved to something other then what my opinions were originally.  talk about ignoring facts, if you disagree with someone all you do is attack them.

i could defend myself by telling you to talk to posters like Phreak or IGY about how I can carry on a true sports conversation, with an actual give and take of different opinions.  but defending myself would mean that I care what some message board lifer says about me.  i don't care, but if you like I can tell what it's like to actually attend a game.

rjs246

Opinions do not constitute 'football knowledge.'

End transmission.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 05:05:14 PM
i respond with my opinons on subjects and if they aren't what the lemming crew want to hear, then it's all personal attacks.

Pot

kettle

black
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i could defend myself by telling you to talk to posters like Phreak or IGY about how I can carry on a true sports conversation

yikes!...using me as a way to validate yourself probably isnt the smartest thing to do around these parts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 29, 2005, 05:08:31 PM
i could defend myself by telling you to talk to posters like Phreak or IGY about how I can carry on a true sports conversation

yikes!...using me as a way to validate yourself probably isnt the smartest thing to do around these parts

yeah, i thought about that.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 29, 2005, 05:07:50 PM
i respond with my opinons on subjects and if they aren't what the lemming crew want to hear, then it's all personal attacks.

Pot

kettle

black

care to elaborate...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sun_Mo:

There are some on this board who have never been to an Eagles game in person, but I'm not even close to one of them, as many on this board can personally attest, some a few times over.  Once again, you speak without any knowledge of your subject matter.

BTW, having IGY vouch for you doesn't mean much to many of us.  He's kind of like a side show act here.
Edit:  I give IGY credit for knowing his place, though.  He's a lot more entertaining than you are, and he actually mixes up his outlandish opinions with some cold facts on occasion.
And Phreak even asked why you were acting all TATEriffic on this board earlier, so if he's the best you have for a "witness", you're running very thin.

PhillyGirl

If I have to elaborate on that, after posting the quote of yours I did, you need to re-examine your reading comprehension skills.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Beermonkey

Quote from: Sun_Mo on August 29, 2005, 05:10:29 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 29, 2005, 05:07:50 PM

Pot

kettle

black

care to elaborate...

Probably means there are varying shades of lemmings.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I wonder if lemming tastes like chicken.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 29, 2005, 05:11:50 PM
If I have to elaborate on that, after posting the quote of yours I did, you need to re-examine your reading comprehension skills.

my reading comprehension is just fine.  i wanted to know why you said that.  my post was that people resort to personal attacks instead of staying on the conversation (something you obvsiously fell right into to by that post).  i only resort to personal attacks when they are started on me.

i can actually hold a football conversation, something you and your gang obviously cannot do.

rjs246

Why talk football with a retard when you can just post a picture of Jessica Alba's dumper?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.