Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

a lot of people think theres an n after the o....i mean i was sure it was convfefe until trumps tweet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

she made it to prime time tonight - bodhran

one of two sixth graders

ice grillin you

cherry hill just went down - quintain

finished 7th

MDS

PHILADELPHIA

not jewey hill
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lil guy is triggered

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2017/06/06/colleen-campbell-phl-17-helium-comedy-club-fired/

"Lick my icehole mother farger!"

I like how she originally said she had one drink. And then it morphed into five. And now she said she was drugged.

QB Eagles

Hot video. Another shining product of the Temple journalism program.

SD

Wrong thread, this 100% belongs in the women thread.

phattymatty

that is my kind of lady. hot video.

ice grillin you

MDS

thats a block and a half from where i lived....its all student housing on that block. how methed up was that pwt dirtbag from bensalem
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Not Philly but close enough, teenage kid went missing Wednesday, then 3 more on Friday. They arrested a 20 year old on weapons charges, bail is set at $1 million. House he was arrested at is about 5 minutes from me. They're also searching a house up in solebury his parents own. They've been going through a cornfield since this afternoon. Guy they arrested has a history of mental illness.

http://6abc.com/news/arrest-made-amid-search-for-4-missing-men-in-bucks-co/2199000/

smeags

Quote from: SD on July 10, 2017, 09:56:40 PM
Not Philly but close enough, teenage kid went missing Wednesday, then 3 more on Friday. They arrested a 20 year old on weapons charges, bail is set at $1 million. House he was arrested at is about 5 minutes from me. They're also searching a house up in solebury his parents own. They've been going through a cornfield since this afternoon. Guy they arrested has a history of mental illness.

http://6abc.com/news/arrest-made-amid-search-for-4-missing-men-in-bucks-co/2199000/

this story has gotten nuts. im thinking this is drug related and this kid had help.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

the kid is skitzo...i guess he could have lured the kids there on the premise of drugs but im sure it happened cause hes mentally ill

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it