The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

Frankly, who cares if he was bloodied? If someone throws a punch, throw one back. Fight or walk away. Just because you're scared to take a beating doesn't mean you have the right to shoot someone. The kid was unarmed. Even if Trayvon came at this clown, that's no reason to shoot him.

If some dude pulls a weapon and threatens your life, fine. Shoot him. If a teenager gets his blood up and says mean things to you, keep that shtein holstered dumbass.

I doubt even that much happened. But even assuming that it did, nothing about this says that this dude had a right to shoot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

I am shocked that there are actually people out there who are supporting Zimmerman. I agree with what you said.

This whole thing has been screwed up. Now its coming out that the lead homicide detective advised that he be arrested for manslaughter...yet still not arrested.

MDS

the people who are supporting zimmerman are the kinds of people who think seeing a hooded negro running amok in their neighborhood is grounds for murder

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on March 28, 2012, 10:29:21 PM
Frankly, who cares if he was bloodied? If someone throws a punch, throw one back. Fight or walk away. Just because you're scared to take a beating doesn't mean you have the right to shoot someone. The kid was unarmed. Even if Trayvon came at this clown, that's no reason to shoot him.

everything you say is 1000% true but not in florida because of that stupid stand your ground law...

its absolutely critical in this case whether trayvon came at him...bloodied him...beat the shtein out of him...ect...because if he did then zimmerman is looking good

clearly what zimmerman and his lawyer have been doing for the last month is concocting a story about how this black thug came at him and he feared for his life...the key now is to find more evidence like this video to poke holes in his bullshtein...the reason zimmerman ultimately will go down i believe is because of his appearence and the fact that hes part hispanic

if this were an average 60 year old white elder hed definitely walk...imo the police video is most damaging not because it doesnt show zimmerman bloodied cut or dirty but because to a lot of people he looks like a cholo
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Agreed. From a strictly legal perspective, stand your ground justifies just about anything. Fortunately, this case may blow the hinges off of that piece of shtein law.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Wouldn't the "stand your ground" law apply to Treyvon?  He's walking down the street, a car is following him and then the driver gets out and approaches him.  And given the context of he 911 tapes, I can't imagine Zimmerman got out of his car and started giving the kid a bunch of compliments.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 29, 2012, 09:35:10 AM
Wouldn't the "stand your ground" law apply to Treyvon?  He's walking down the street, a car is following him and then the driver gets out and approaches him.  And given the context of he 911 tapes, I can't imagine Zimmerman got out of his car and started giving the kid a bunch of compliments.

again totally agree...but the problem here is that only two people know what happened and ones dead...which is why that physical evidence such as cuts bruises ect on zimmerman is so important because it would at least show that there was a physical altercation...which helps his in stand your ground defense

the next big outcome is going to be the 911 tapes...fbi is analyzing them to try and find out who let out the cries for help...if they can definitely determine that it was zimmerman then unfortunately this case is over

Sgt PSN

Maybe I'm just simple, but it would seem to me that if Zimmerman followed the instructions of the 911 dispatcher and stopped following the kid or never got out of his car in the first place, there would have been no reason for either of them to feel the need to stand their ground.  Because I know if I'm in Treyvon's shoes, and I'm walking down the street and a car is creeping behind me and then the dude gets out and approaches me, I'm on the defensive before the guy even says anything to me.  And like I said, given the context of the 911 call, I don't think Zimmerman got out of his car and said "Excuse me sir, blah blah blah."  It was probably more like "Hey boy, negro negro negro" and that's going to just set the kid off even more. 

ice grillin you

in the real world everything you are saying makes sense...unfortunately florida (and many other states) arent the real world

Rome

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2012, 11:54:21 PM
the people who are supporting zimmerman are the kinds of people who think seeing a hooded negro running amok in their neighborhood is grounds for murder

Murder?  No.

I'd definitely call the cops, though.  Those people scare me.

Diomedes

You're scared of your neighbor's dealer?  What, you got a nice white kid selling to you?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I've had white dealers living across the street from me more often than not in my life. They're generally iceholes and clog the street with cars.

The man. The myth. The legend.