Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 09:32:58 PMGutless pieces of shtein

I don't know if they have guts or not, but ability and competent coaching they lack. I'd trade whatever guts they possess for those.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Cut Covey some slack, he hasn't had the practice of returning many punts lately.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2024, 09:39:14 PMtampa stinks, my god

They were lucky to beat the Panthers last week

These are the two worst teams in the playoffs

PhillyPhreak54

Covey hadn't fielded one in so long he forgot

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles win this and Detroit may beat them by 42.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2024, 08:50:33 PMaikman and buck destroying this POS team

i love it

Best part of the game!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Not sure what the purpose of that play was.

PhillyPhreak54

It was a surrender play and Hurts wasn't happy with it.

Fire those bubble screens into another farging galaxy

MDS

feel like brojo is just trolling everyone

sirianni coaching frightened...just go away forever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Score on this drive. Throw the ball in the middle of the field after bashing them with the run.

PhillyPhreak54

Third penalty of significance they've been farged on.

God damn this league sucks

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 09:30:07 PMOh nvm he was kept out by the dude grabbing his facemask

he was two yards short and no facemask
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Penalty sure would have helped but Bucs dropped a lot of balls in the first half this score is exactly where it should be two Little League teams anxiously awaiting the playground and what's for snack
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Game has the feel of two 4-10 AFC South teams playing out the string.