Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I had to go for a walk down the beach where I am now because I just cannot handle this shtein I'm not surprised, but these fargers have obviously quit. They are just going through the motions. Thank God I live in Paradise so I can escape this shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

If could walk on the beach I'd just go let the ocean take me away.

God damn this team

MDS

this game is boring

tamapa is too zesty to curb stomp the eagles, who are just a drag to watch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Seriously I'm gathering a bunch of branches and palm fronds to create a Viking funeral and they could just push my farging sorry ass out to see. I've seen my one Super Bowl. I've seen my two World Series. I've seen my NBA championship and I kind of sort of remember my two Stanley cups.
it's a wonderful life
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2024, 09:08:01 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 08:57:59 PMRemember last time a kicker missed against them? Me either.

this is hysterical

I think he meant last time an offense missed against them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That too.

But hey these two yard outs will work eventually right?

Someone should load this staff into that god damn cannon and light the fuse

PhillyPhreak54

Well looky here.

I forgot what that felt like

MDS

when they dont make the tush push you know its over
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha they can't even score on that anymore

QB Eagles

looks like all you need to do to stop the brotherly shove is relentless facemasking

Don Ho

How farging appropriate the one time they really get stuffed and he wasn't even close

Don Ho

And of course the bucs will get some kind of score here

PhillyPhreak54

Oh nvm he was kept out by the dude grabbing his facemask

Don Ho

Wait a second you mean the deplorable officials in the NFL missed an obvious call no farging way that can't be?

PhillyPhreak54

The defense is about to give it right back

Gutless pieces of shtein